Chapter 6

--Addies POV--

As the music starts playing signaling that its time to enter the auditorium it finally hit me that Im graduating school for good. I start getting those butterflies in my stomach and all of my school memories start flooding back. I remind myself that I can't cry because that would just be embarrassing.

A tap on the shoulder brings me back into reality.

"Addie walk." says the person behind me which happens to be Sam.

"Oh, sorry." I mutter before doing an awkward walk/jog to catch up to all of the other people.

-- 

As we all settle in our seats the ceremony begins.

As the valedictorian and the saluditorian do their speeches I keep glancing over in Jack and Finn's direction. Jack seems to be saying something to Finn and they both look over in my direction. I immediately direct my attention to the people talking trying not to make it obvious that I was looking at them. Shortly after the speeches end its time to hand out the diplomas.

The principal goes through A-G and then goes into the H's which means Jack and Finn are going up soon.

"Finn Harries." The principal calls. Finn stands straight up with the biggest smile on his face which makes me smile as well. He walks over to the podium like he is the happiest man alive shakes the principals hand and receives his diploma. You can tell thay Finn feels accomplished just from the look on his face.

Next is Jacks turn

"Jack Harries." The principal calls. Jack stands up with a sort of smile you can tell that it is fake. Jack quickly walks over to the principal shakes his hand and receives his diploma. On his way back to his seat he makes eye contact with me. Neither of us break contact. The look he is giving me is full of guilt and sorrow. Jack suddenly breaks the contact and sits in his seat.

After the principal goes through I-O its finally my turn to receive my diploma.

"Addison Porter." The principal calls. Even though I do have a lot of things going on I managed to give a big, bright, and sincere smile. I walked over to the principal shook his hand took my diploma and said a quick thank you before taking my seat.

--- Jacks POV ---

When me and Addie made eye contact after I had received my diploma you could just see the confusion and the hurt she was feeling. That made me just absolutely break inside, I wanted desperately to go over there and just hug her and kiss her but I knew I couldn't.

When they called her name for her to go up the smile she gave was not fake. The smile she gave was a very big sincere smile unlike mine. She looked so happy to be up there receiving her diploma. Addie then took her seat without even looking at me.

After the ceremony was over we all gathered in the lobby of the auditorium while everyone was giving hugs and saying congratulations. I managed to see Addie heading towards the exit with her mother but I stopped her just before she could. I tapped her on the shoulder quickly.

"Addie I-I just wanted to say that I truly am sorry I know that you probably want nothing to do with me now and I completely understand I just wanted to say that I'm truly sorry and I hope you have a good life." I said without crying even though I felt like going into a corner curling up into a ball and crying I didnt.

All Addie said was "Whats done is done, see you around Jack." That is all she said before she turned around and left.

(A\N)

Hi I am sorry for the time it took for me to update this chapter but hey school is over I passed all of my regents and finals and I am free for the summer!

I'll leave this authors note short and sweet but if you have any ideas for the next chapter please comment and I will give you a shoutout!

Yep so please vote, become a fan, comment and yea until next update!

~Sierra