Chapter 3 Part One

Graduation day has finally come. After 13 years of school the day has finally come where we say goodbye to our lives we know now and say hello to the future ahead of us may it be good or bad. Zoe was coming over today so we could get ready for later today.

--

~~~~Addie's POV~~~~

"ADDISON MARIE PORTER!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I know I'm in real trouble when she uses my full name, but still it's only like 7:30 in the morning what could have I possibly done? there Is only two possible reasons either her monthly friend has come or she is definitely not a morning person.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT MOTHER?!" I yell back to her. I hear her yell something back but I was already drifting back to sleep and only heard a faint mumble.

The next thing I know I hear my bedroom door slam against my wall and I'm getting dragged out of bed. The first thing I think of is Paranormal activity when the demon ghost thing pulled her out of bed, so my first reaction is flailing around and screaming bloody murder. As I quiet down I open my eyes slowly just to see Zoe standing above me smirking.

"Damn girl didn't know I would scare you that much" Zoe says smartly. "Asshole" I mutter before getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower. "Wait, before you take a shower put this dress on afterwards. I thought we would dress in the same dress today." Zoe said handing me a crème colored short frilly dress. "Okay Zo, now leave me be." I say slamming the door behind me.

Before I jump in I check the time to see how much time I have to take a shower. I have about 25 minutes so it's an average shower.

"ADDIE, YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR HURRY UP!" Zoe was screaming to me to be overheard by the shower. I got in the shower at like 8:00 and it's only 8:15 now. "DAMN SOMEONES IMPATIENT!" I scream back

I finish up my shower slip into the dress and throw my wet hair into a quick bun. As I open the door I see Zoe on my bed looking through an old seventeen magazine. "About time you finished up, you only took like forever" Zo said while reaching for my blow dryer. Since she already had her hair and makeup done she was going to style my hair and put on my makeup. "Okay, first we are going to blow dry your hair so just sit" Zoe commands before shoving me into one of my chairs near my dresser. "Yes mother" I say with a dramatic sigh.

It's been like 10 minutes since she was started 'pampering' me and she was already got my hair into nice loose curls going down to about my mid back almost like hers. "Now for the makeup!" Zoe squeals as doing other peoples makeup is her favorite thing to do.

"Okay, first we are going to start with the eye shadow." Zo says as she puts a pretty glimmery natural color mixed with a little silver. "Next is the eyeliner" Zoe quietly says while putting a thin line of liquid eye liner on the bottom of my eyes and a thin line on the top of my eyes. "Now the last thing is mascara!" Zoe said getting very excited.

"Okay! All done now go show your mom Addie!" Zoe squealed happily.

"Mom, mom, mom, MOM!" I yelled slowly coming down the stairs not wanting to fall because I am literally the clumsiest person you will probably meet. "What do you want Addison?" My mom asked clearly annoyed. When she walked into the room she was about to say something but then stopped when she saw how I looked. "Oh Addie you look so beautiful! Your dad would be so proud of you, you know that?" She asked me looking me straight in the eyes.

My dad died when I was 8. He lost his life fighting cancer. Ever since then me and my mom really have grown closer having me being her only child.

"I know mom, I know" I answered tears in my eyes going in for a hug from my mom.

"Addie! No crying you don't want to ruin your makeup for today." "Okay Zoe."

After a while of me, Zoe, and my mom just talking and waiting for the time to come when we had to go to the school I got a text from Jack.

Jack~ Hey babe, can't wait to see you later ;)

Me~ Hi Jack I can't wait to see you either, me and Zo should be heading over to the school soon..see you then! xx

Jack~ Me and Finn are already here so ill see you soon baby! xx oh and I have to tell you something real important later ok I love you Addie

Me~ Ok babe I love you too Jack! xx

"Zoe you almost ready to go, Jack and Finn are already there so I figured we could head over too." I suggested. "Yea I'm ready we can get going, bye Ms. Porter!" Zoe yelled to my mom "Yea bye mom we are leaving I love you!" I yelled to my mom. Mom came running out of the kitchen to give us both a hug. "Bye girls I will see you at the ceremony! The next time I see you both you will be officially graduated." Mom said with tears filling up her eyes. I gave her one last hug and ran out to Zoe's convertible.

"Let's do this" Me and Zoe said before heading off to see some of our teachers, classmates and maybe even friends for the last time.

--

(A/N)

Hi Guys chapter 3 is up!

Thanks to everyone who is reading this please don't forget to vote, comment, and become a fan. I am still looking for a cover for this if anyone is willing to make one for me. I would appreciate that a lot!

Thanks everyone for your support on this story,

~Sierra