Chapter 3 part two

When me and Zoe got to the school Jack and Finn were outside siting on the steps. Zo honked the horn and they literally jumped about a foot in the air. Finn flipped us off while Jack still looked shocked. Zoe parked the car near the entrance of the school and when we got out the first thing Finn said was "What the fuck was that for?" He angrily said. Me and Zoe just started laughing.

"Hey babe how are you today?" Jack asked while pecking a quick kiss on my lips. "I'm good besides from being nervous, happy, and sad. "It's okay babe" Jack said a little too quietly. "Jack whats wrong?" I asked him "Nothing babe, nothing." He said turning around and jogging up to Finn who was walking into the school leaving me with Zoe. "Something's up with Jack, he's acting strange." I said and Zoe said nothing just mumbling an "mhmm" 'Why isn't anyone telling me anything' I thought to myself. Me and Zoe then trailed behind Jack and Finn walking into the auditorium waiting for our rehearsal to start.

"Okay, seniors please line up in alphabetical order please." Our principal asked us.

After about 10 minutes we somewhat got ourselves organized.

We then rehersed the whole graduation so we now had about 3 hours to do whatever me, zoe, finn, and jack all headed for the gym. On our way there I pulled jack off to the side.

"Jack, what did you have to tell me. Whatever it is you told everyone but me..we are in a relationship we are supposed to tell each other everything and..."

l got cut off by Jack.

"I'm breaking up with you."

--

(A\N)

Omg guys I am so sorry about not being able to update I've been studying for regents and finals and have had no time to update.

I promise when I am on summer break I will update more often

My last day of school is June 17th so look for more frequent updates after then.

Thank you everyone who is acually reading this and if anyone wants to make me a cover please do and send it to my twitter @SmirkEmojiIrwin

Once again sorry for the short update and that it took such a long time. 

-Sierra