Chapter 7

--Addies POV--

When I walked out from the auditorium I kept thinking about what Jack said that to me. Did he really mean it?

When I said what's done is done I honestly didn't know what I was saying it all just happened so fast‚ what I really wanted to do was just hug him and never let go.

"Is everything ok between you and Jack hun?" My mom asked

I decided to be honest and tell her the truth about what happened.

"No, Jack broke up with me just before graduation." I said trying not to show any real emotion.

"What? Why?" She asked surprised

"That's the thing‚ he didn't give me a reason he just said I breaking up with you and expected me to be fine with it." I said not really thinking about what I was saying.

"Addie I am so sorry I really thought you two would stay together." She said coming in to give me a hug.

At that moment my phone started to go off. I looked at the caller I.D expecting it to be Jack but it was zoey. I debated on whether I should answer it or not but I finally gave in and answered. 

Addie: Hello? 

Zoey: Hey Addie um I just wanted to say I am so sorry about what happened during that little fight we had and I shouldn't keep these kind of things from you‚ it's just I really can't give you the the reasons why just yet. Jack will either come around to telling you or me or Finn will tell you just please be patient you will find out soon enough. 

Addie: Zoey I know this is just really hard right now because he is making me feel like I messed up our whole relationship. 

Zoey: Addie trust me you did nothing please take my word I can't say anything else. Addie once again I'm really sorry but I have to go so I will call you or text you but can we please stay in touch. 

Addie: Of course boo‚ love you Zoe. 

Zoey: bye boo love you to Adds.

And with that we hung up.

--Zoey's POV--

If only I could tell Addie the real reason on why Jack ended it with her everything would make so much more sense.

Addie must be so confused right now and I'm pretty sure she hates me even though she said she didn't. I mean like even I would hate myself. I'm her.best friend and best friends tell each other everything‚ but this one secret I just could not tell her no matter how much I wanted to.

After graduation ended me my family and Alfie's family all gathered at my house for a little grad party of some sorts.

Me and Alfie have been dating for about 5 months and it seemed we be together for a while longer.

"Hey Zoe." Alfie says from behind be hugging me from behind.

"Hey Alfie." I say turning around giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Alfie am I doing the right thing by not telling Addie what's going on?" Asking still feeling full of guilt.

"Yes love trust me Addie will find out when the time is right." Alfie says giving me a reassuring feeling.

"Ok I just feel horrible for keeping this a secret." I say quietly

"I know babe come on let's go inside." And with that we went inside to enjoy family time with our families and each other.

--Addie's POV--

I've been thinking about what Zoe said earlier and I guess sooner or later I will find out. Whatever the secret it is it must be pretty big for my best friend to keep it from me. The best I can do is just think positive and hope for the best.

(A/N)

I did put in some Zalfie because they are just to cutee!

I know that the big secret is getting some of you curious but I promise you all will find it out soon.

I've been writing this chapter while watching the new show under the dome which is awesomeee! A show I definetly reccomend if your looking for a new show.

Yup so hope you enjoyed the chapter next chapter will be up sometime next week because I am super busy this week!

So until next week remember to vote and comment! I need feedback!

~Sierra