Chapter 10

|| 1 week later ||

I woke up to the screeching sound of my alarm. Today me and Ty were leaving the city to go back to Seattle where all my friends and family were. I groaned as I saw it was 6 in the morning. Our plane left at 10 but I still had some packing to do. I decided to let Ty sleep in because he had finished packing the night before. I reluctantly got out of bed and picked out an outfit for the day. I settled on a pair of white shorts with a black crop top with a white tiger on it. I grabbed my clothes along with a pair of fresh underwear and socks and headed for the shower. I stripped then hopped into the water rinsing my hair out then shaving real quick. I got out of the shower and dried myself of putting on my outfit then brushing through my hair. I put it in a quick side braid and left the bathroom and noticed Ty wasn't in bed. He probably went out to the kitchen, I thought as I smelled coffee.

"Good morning" I said strolling into the kitched grabbing a mug from the cupboard and filling it with coffee.

"Morning" Ty said roughly. He wasn't much of a morning person, especially this early in the morning.

I chuckled to myself earning a glare from Ty.

"I'm going to go finish packing. Maybe you could hop in the shower them after we can go get a quick breakfast and head to the airport?" I offered seeing him make to effort to start anything for breakfast.

"Yeah, sure" he sighed giving me a quick kiss on the cheek as he walked passed me.

.

.

"You ready Ty? I yelled through the apartment we shared. I quickly brushed my teeth and brought all of our bags out into the living room.

" Just about, let me check the room quick and see if we forgot anything." He said poking his head out. "All good, let's go." He announced grabbing his bags and opening the door.

I pressed the elevator button to take us down. When we arrived at ground level we brought our bags outside to load them in our car. We decided on going to a nice diner, where we had our first date, for breakfast. We went there regularly so we were pretty close to the people worked there.

"Hey guys!" Terry said directing us to our usual seat in the corner booth. "Hey Terry." Ty said giving her a warming smile. "The usual?" Terry asked. When we came here I always got chocolate chip pancakes with eggs and bacon. Ty got eggs, sausage. and hash browns. " Yep!" I replied handing her our menus. "I'll be right back with your drinks then!" She said over her shoulder.

"I'm excited to be back home!" I said reaching for Ty's hand over the table.

"I can't wait either. You're sure your parents like me?" Ty said staring at the ground nervously. "Babe, they'll love you, don't worry." I confirmed staring into his eyes. "Okay." he said looking at terry bringing our drinks.

.

.

After our breakfast we paid and started towards the airport which was about 15 minutes from where we lived. By now it was about 9 so we had an hour to check in our bags and go through security. When we got there it surprisingly wasn't that busy so we got through everything in about 20 minutes. In my carry-on I had brought my laptop so I brought that out and checked YouTube. I still worked on my channel which was doing pretty well. I had about 900k subscribers. I was excited and astonished to be so close to 1 million people. I never would have believed anyone if they told me that one day I would have 1 million people subscribe to me. Like Jack and Finn, they're dif-

I cut myself. I hadn't really put any thought into jack these past couple months. We never really texted after I left which I expected. I still wonder the reason as to why he still broke up with me that day. I was disrupted from my thoughts as a finger tapped my shoulder. I snapped back into reality to see Ty staring at me with his cute little smirk.

"What?" I said blushing "You're cute when you're deep in thought, but we have to go get on our plane." He stated as the final call for our plane was annoucned through the speakers.

"Let's go." I said grabbing Ty's hand and walking onto the plane.

--

hi I recently started a new story. Its called Give It Up and its an Ashton Irwin fanfic so please go check that out on my page. It would mean a lot. Thanks!

-Sierra