Chapter 8

-- Addie's POV--

It has been about a week since graduation and my party is today. A lot of people are invited so its expected to be a pretty big party. Jack is coming as well but I'm not feeling that depressed anymore. I mean like yes I'm still sad that he ended it but I understand that he has his reasons and I plan on saying that to him today. I also want to ask him if we can still be friends.

"Addie‚ why don't you come down and help me set up the party decorations and start making some food." My mom called from downstairs.

"Coming mom." I called back

As I headed downstairs I couldn't help but be excited for what lies ahead. After today me and my mom plan on going shopping for furniture for my new dorm I will be living in when I go to collage. Just thinking of collage sent shivers through my back. I was going to collage at the end of summer. I was so excited but at the same time I was going to miss this place like crazy.

I headed downstairs to go help my mom set up for the party. I started out my making some appetizers like macaroni salad‚ potato salad‚ some simple chip dip and a few more small simple things. After I got all of those done an into the fridge I went out to my backyard where the party was going to be to start setting up decorations. Just as I was about to head out there the door bell rang.

When I opened it up it was Zoe.

"Oh hey Zoe‚ what are you doing here the party doesn't start for another hour." I said wondering why she was here.

"I just came over to see if you and your mom needed help setting up." She stated

"Oh yea thanks Zoe we actually could use some help." I said inviting her in.

"Me and my mom just started setting up in the back if you want to help out there." I said leading her to the backyard. 

"Ok sounds good to me!" Zoe said going over to where my mom was.

-- 1 hour later --

People just started showing up. So far Alfie‚ Marcus‚ Sam ‚ Joe ‚ Louise ‚ Jim ‚ Tanya and few other YouTube friends.

I did forget to mention that all of started our own YouTube channels and they all turned out pretty successful.

At about 4:30 everyone was here. A lot of people showed within the half hour the party started. The party started at 4:00. The only two people I couldn't find were Jack and Finn. I was starting to think that they weren't going to come right as they came in. Me and Jack made eye contact and I smiled at him. Jack at first looked really sympathetic but then once he saw me smiling he started smiling to. I motioned for Jack to come over. He said something to Finn quickly before heading over in my direction.

"Hi Jack!" I said

"Hi Addie." Jack said

"Um Jack I was wondering if we could talk in private for a little while?" I asked quickly  

Jack looked a little uncertain at first but then he agreed and we headed into my house.

Once we sat down on the couch I started talking.

"Okay first I just wanted to say that I'm not mad at you anymore." I said looking directly at Jack.

Jack's eyes immediately lit up in disbelief.

"Really Addie?" He asked just making sure I was telling the truth.

"Yes I've been thinking it over and I came to the conclusion that whatever the reason was that made you end us must have been pretty big and I understand that." I said still looking at Jack so he didn't think I was lying.

"Oh my god thank you so much Addie for understanding‚ I promise when the time is right I will tell you ok?" He asked

"Okay." I said coming in for a hug

While we were hugging I asked Jack a question.

"Hey Jack?" 

I asked quietly

"Yea Adds?" he responded using the nickname he gave me

"Can we still be friends?"

(A/N)

Hey guys sorry for the late update I just couldn't think of anything to wright. I hope this chapter is ok. I know it's short but hopefully you enjoy it. Thanks

Please don't forget to vote‚ comment ‚ become a fan and maybe try and recommended this story to other people? If you could that would be amazing.

Maybe can we try 2 votes and 2 comments for next chapter? If I get more than to I will update sooner.

I will try to update every Saturday.

So until next Saturday 2 votes and comments.

I need feedback!!

- Sierra