Chapter 2

~~~~Addie's POV~~~~

The Drive to school was very eventful. Me and Jack we rocking out to the radio the whole time, singing the words to the songs we know and making up lyrics to the ones we don't know.

"So Addie, are you ready for a day of fun and nothing else" Jack asks me with a sense of challenge in his voice.

"I'm ready I just don't want to see it go. It will all go by to fast and before you know it we'll have to move on with our lives?" I respond truthfully

"Yea babe I know" Jack said leaning over for a kiss with and almost look of guilt in his eyes.

"Jack! Keep your eyes on the road" I said as Jack swerved the car out of the other lane.

As we got closer to the school the more antsy me and Jack got in our seats. We were meeting Caspar and Finn at the front of the school and going to homeroom together. When we got to the school everyone was standing outside the school staring at it. At the spot we were in we couldn't see the school but we eventually did. The WHOLE front of the school was covered in toilet paper. Me and Jack were laughing our asses off imagining what the teachers reactions would be like.

--

Jack parked the car and we headed over to where we were told to meet Finn and Caspar hand in hand. When we saw them they ran over to us and started filling us in on who did the prank. It turned out that Finn and Caspar helped Sam, Marcus, and Alfie do the prank. We then walked into the school going to meet up with the others.

"ADDIE!" Zoe yelled from the other side of the hall.

"ZOE" I yelled back as we gave each other a hug.

As me, Jack, Finn, Alfie, Marcus, Sam, Caspar, and Zoe headed to our first class the principal was making an announcement.

"Attention all Seniors, since today is your last day you do not have to attend to any of your classes. You are allowed to go outside, go to the gym, library, or cafeteria just do not disturb any classes going on. Thank you and enjoy your last day at Ballard High School."

We all just looked at each other and sprinted towards the doors to the fields at the back of the school. Jack then picked me up and started spinning me around.

"Jack I'm starting to get dizzy." I said as everything started to spin around me.

"Oh sorry babe" Jack said while putting me down and pecking my lips.

All of us then started to head to the trees at the top of the hill where there was shade. We spent about an hour there just talking and laughing. After a while we were all just sitting there not talking just staring up at the clouds passing by. By this time more of the seniors were outside and a shed where sport equipment is kept was open. Caspar immediately ran over to the shed and grabbed a soccer ball.

"Come on guys get up off of your lazy asses. Caspar yelled from about half way down the field.

We reluctantly got up and walked/jogged to Caspar.

We spent a while kicking the ball around laughing talking and just having fun.

"I'm going to miss you guys when we graduate." Sam spoke softly "Yea me to, I'm going to miss all of the fun memories we had throughout our school years." Marcus confessed. "Well we all have each others numbers so we can stay connected somewhat right?" I asked I got a chorus of "yeps" and "yeas" from our circle. "Hey guys?" Finn spoke up. "Yea Finny" we all replied. "Years from now can we still be friends?" Finn asked shyly. Me and Zoe were the first to speak up. "Of course Finn!" we spoke while rushing over to give him a hug. I glanced over at Jack to see him nervously looking at the ground. I gave myself a mental note to ask him what was on his mind later but for today it was all about having fun as a group one last time.

--

(A/N)

Hey guys chapter 2 is up! I hope everyone who is actually reading this is enjoying it!

I am still looking for a cover if anyone would be willing to make one for me! If you do I will give you a major shoutout on twitter and dedicate the chapter to you!

Please don't forget to vote and become a fan! If you want a different POV have an idea OR want to be either Marcus, Sam, Caspar, or Finns girlfriend leave me a comment or message me with your ideas requests and love!

I am having thoughts about Zalfie...Any thoughts on them should I have them as a couple or not I don't know help me out guys!

Thank you for everyones support and votes!

~Sierra