Chapter 4

*Recap*

"Jack, what did you have to tell me. Whatever it is you told everyone but me..we are in a relationship we are supposed to tell each other everything and..."

l got cut off by Jack.

"I'm breaking up with you."

--Addies POV--

Those were the last words I expected to hear coming out of Jacks mouth. How could he break up with me, of course we had our ups and downs but I really thought he was THE one, screw it he is the one but I just wasn't the one for him.

Jack tapped my shoulder waking me from my thoughts.

"Jack, why?" Was all I managed to get out.

At this point I was close to tears.

"I, I'm sorry" Jack quietly said before leaving me standing in the middle of the hall.

--Jack's POV--

"Jack, why?" Addie asked after I tapped her on her shoulder

I couldn't tell her the reason why. Not today, maybe another day, maybe I'll tell Zoe and have her tell Addie.

"I, i'm sorry." was all I could say as I turned and left her in the hall.

I felt so guilty for leaving her without giving her a reason. I wouldn't blame her for hating me or never talking to me ever again.

On my way out I ran into Finn.

"Hey mate." Finn said

He could tell something was up

"Jack, you ok?" Of course I wasn't and I already told him I was making the decision today.

I looked Finn in the eyes and waiting for him to remember. He finally got the hint.

"Oh mate I forgot you were telling Addie today..how did it go?" He asked

At that moment I started bawling. Finn immediately grabbed me and gave me a hug.

"Jack it will be ok, you made the right choice I promise you."Finn tried to say loud enough for me to hear because I am a loud cryer.

"Thanks mate." I choked out as we walked out of the school.

--Addie's POV--

After about 5 minutes what just happened sinked in and I collapsed to the ground and started crying. Zoe came out of the gym to find me there.

"Addie! Are you ok?"

I looked up and shook my head.

"What happened girl?"

"J-Jack, Jack broke up w-with me." I said in between sobs

Zoe muttered something under her breath.

"What?" I tried to ask hoping to get an answer. 

"Nothing, it's nothing." Zoe said trying not to make eye contact with me.

That was where I lost it.

"WHY ISN'T ANYONE TELLING ME ANYTHING. YOU WONT TELL ME ANYTHING, JACK WON'T EVEN TELL ME WHY HE BROKE UP WITH ME. IF THIS IS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE IT ISNT FUNNY!!" I yelled trying not to cry anymore.

Zoe tried to comfort me but I pushed her off got up and walked away.

(A/N)

Hey guys I was able to write this chapter this weekend.

I know its more of a filler chapter but hey its better than nothing!

so if anyone wants to make me a cover please go r right ahead and send it to my twitter @smirkemojiirwin

thanks guys please don't forget to vote, comment, and become a fan

Thanks guys

-Sierra