Sorry But You Have To Die

Heyo, so this is how each personality would handle having to execute someone =)

ISTJ: I have completed and filled out all the paperwork for your execution.

ISTP: Dammit, I told you I wanted to know about this sooner so I could do a test run of the new firing squad guns I ordered.

ESTP: That's a shame, buddy. But hey, I hear your jailer's a real looker. Don't suppose you could get her number for me before you die?

ESTJ: I've checked the local statutes and spoken to the authorities to ensure your execution can go forward as planned.

ISFJ: I promise to look after your children.

ISFP: I'm going to make a collage in your memory.

ESFP: We can do it with a pirate theme! I'll go get the balloons!

ESFJ: Oh! We can all go out for dinner for your last meal! You like burgers, and I hear there's a great place just down the street!

INFJ:    Your execution will teach others a valuable lesson.

INFP: I am so sorry to hear th- hey, look- a butterfly!

ENFP: Hey you; pretty one over there. Go kill that guy for me. Please.

ENFJ: We'd like to execute you. If that's alright with you. Is now a good time?

INTJ: I cannot comprehend why someone hasn't executed you yet.

INTP:    What a cool guillotine

ENTP: If you need killing, let's test my new Executer 4,000 to see how evenly your body fries.

ENTJ: Unfortunately for you, you have to die. Now hurry up and don't dawdle, you're not the only one I have to kill today.