Scenario #2

Types when someone confesses their undying love for them.

ISTJ:   After mentally comparing compatibility, confesses feelings. If they don't like you back, they'll let you know directly.

ISTP:   Responds guardedly at first, will only let their emotions show once they grow to know you first.

ESTP:   Responds enthusiastically, probably initiates the hug afterwards.

ESTJ:   Doesn't seem shocked or embarrassed. Steadily replies that if they're going to date, they want to do it for the long term, and if you can respect that then they will date you.

ISFJ:   Requites feelings immediately and warmly. Summons a horse and rides off into the distance with you. (Well, all that except for the horse part).

ISFP:   Says, "Okay, if you love me, then I will love you back." Goes home and paints a mural full of hearts and vibrant colours.

ESFP:   Smiles very sincerely, feels all fluttery inside, and replies "Really?". Probably obvious about the feeling's being requited.

ESFJ:   Would let it be known that they think you are very important and would love to love you.

INFJ:   Offers a warm smile. If they like you back, they will let you know in a meaningful and eloquent way. Probably sees it coming ahead of time and has a speech planned out.

INFP:   Tries to respond in a way that will not damage the person's feelings in any way whilst somehow insinuating that their feeling are returned.

ENFP:   Inwardly screaming "YES YES YES!!!!"

ENFJ:   Eagerly listens to you and thinks it's the most heartwarmingly adorable thing ever.

INTJ:   Probably stares at you for a long time as they calculate whether you meet their standards. If so, they will want to engage in a precise and planned out relationship with you.

INTP:   Blushing and stammering for a solid minute. Tries to form a coherent sentence, but massive linguistic IQ suddenly fails them.

ENTP:   Responds energetically. Seems confident and not at all surprised after the initial shock wears off.

ENTJ:   Is very cool and distant about the whole confessing your love scenario, but afterwards can surprise you with unexpected warmth.