LET's GET PERSONAL

ENFP edition

Some words of an ENFP

-"I don't want to be judged as super extroverted, extremely confident and shallow. I want introverts to know that we can stay at home having deep conversations. I don't want to be dismissed simply for being an extrovert."

-"I'm scatter-brained but I'm not dumb. I notice a lot and I am quite intuitive about people's unspoken emotions and thoughts–but don't always share everything I know in order to keep the peace. Emotional arguments are EXHAUSTING."

-"We deserve to be taken seriously just like anyone else! Maybe we have that childlike curiosity and enthusiasm, but it doesn't mean that we deserve to be looked down upon or treated like children."

Advice of an ENFP

-"Don't stick your finger in your eye after using mint dental floss."

-"Life is short but the days are long. So have fun and never turn down an adventure."

ENFP Random Facts/Observations

-Like INFJ's have the "door slam", ENFP's have the "bitch slap"- foreshadowing for some future chapter

-"ENFP's tend to be curious about others and preoccupied with discovering the deeper meaning in people and ideas"

-"ENFPs prize individuality and often consider the pursuit of happiness to be the highest priority in life, both for themselves and for others"

-"ENFP's are usually able to find more meaning and purpose in their lives"

-"ENFP's are rated the top personality type for the ability to cope with stress"

-"The wish to understand others and to help them is what fills an ENFP's life with meaning and serves as their main motivation"

What Hinders an ENFP Conversation

-"the matter of the discussion is a wholly practical and mundane nature"

-"long communication with people from the ST group"

-"the discussion is mostly analytic in nature"

Quotes relatable to ENFP's

-"I'm going to find a way to be happy, and I'd really love to be happy with you, but if I can't be happy with you, then I'll find a way to be happy without you."

-"‎I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult."

-"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great."

-"If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat. Just get on!"

-"An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you"

-"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it"