001.

Manuel's POV

I never felt so bored in my life. Sigh escaped my mouth and I stand up, deciding to go to dvd shop, which is near my house.

 I know I can simply go and find movie on the internet, but why then I have a dvd player? Grabbing a coat and pulling shoes on, I took my wallet to the pocket and closed the door with keys. It's almost midnight, so I don't think I will find someone in the shop, so I cannot care about having some hat with me.

 Not to mention. I hate hats. I find it a bit ridiculous, when other footballers try to not make them noticeable, so they put hat on. For me, this hat pays only even more attention and I wear it only when it's hot and besides, I like my fans. I'm just a goalkeeper, not a striker, I don't have thousand of people chanting my name; I have my own fans and I'm grateful for that. I love what I'm doing and there is nothing better than hearing something like ''You're great, Manu''. 

I'm responsible for the team, I know how much they all depend on me and that pressure...I like it. I honestly like everything about being a goalkeeper for the best teams in the world: Bayern Munich and Germany national team. It's honor and I'm living my dream.

 The only thing that I don't really like or better to say, I don't like at all, is paparazzi. I hate how they disturb me from whatever I'm doing, how they manage to know everything about me, the way they follow me when I'm going somewhere. I hate them. Journalists are okay, but paparazzi not. I sighed, noticing few people with cameras not far away from me. I bet it's already midnight, do they even have a rest or not? Smile placed on my lips as I realized I was very close to the shop. One guy started to take pics, flashes make me blink quickly. 

I gripped my teeth, containing my anger. I have no private life, personal space. And believe me, that sucks more than you can even imagine. I rushed to the door and bumped to someone, almost knocking down this person. 

-"Wait!", - I shouted, grabbing her by wrist and keeping from falling. As soon as girl find her balance again, she looked up, blushing. I smiled, letting her go. -"Sorry for that", - I said and she nodded, being either shy or what. 

I hold the door for her, letting her come first. When she came in, I turned my head and saw how two grown men came closer. They will never leave me alone. I don't know what is so interesting about me. 

-"Mister, it's cold outside, you either come in or go out", - cashier said rudely and I came in, not looking at him. My eyes darted through the place and stopped on the tiny female figure, standing near stand with science-fiction movies.

She was a bit tall with long brown hair and tan skin. I could see the red mark that I left on her wrist, because I held it way too strong. I came closer, watching her back. I could see smile playing on her lips and smiled back...