008.

Manuel's POV

-''What is wrong with you? You don't laugh at my jokes'', - Holger said, punching my shoulder. I blinked, shocking my head.

-''Because your jokes are not funny'', - Mario said and they started fake fight with Holger, making everyone laugh.

I stood there, looking at them, but I wasn't there. My mind was darting near one word and this word was ''Selena''.

-''Hey, you okay?'', - Thomas asked, coming closer. I nodded, faking a smile.

-''Just sleepy'', - I mumbled, but he doesn't seem to be convinced by that. Coach called us and I sighed, going to goal.

I was tired and wanted to sleep. This is so rare for me, because usually I'm all hyped for trainings. And it's all because of her. Funny thing is that I can't even blame her properly, because it is me, who thinks of her every single second.

-''Manu!''. My head raised and I jumped, trying to catch the ball, but I couldn't.

-''Neuer, you sure that you ate enough nutella for the breakfast?''.

-''More like he doesn't have breakfast at all. Manu, are you ill?''. I shocked my head, trying to smile. I just want to sleep and not to think about her.

-''I'm sorry'', - I shouted, so coach could hear it. He nodded and training continued.

I tried my best to concentrate and push all thoughts about her away and I almost succeed in that. When I say almost, I mean that I didn't think about her all of the time.

-''Neuer, go home and tomorrow I should see real Manuel, not this fade copy'', - coach said and I nodded, sighing.

I waved to my teammates and went to the locker room. I shouldn't think about her. God, it's not like I never kissed someone. But kissing her was different. Maybe it's because I shouldn't have done that? I shocked my head, going to the shower. Cold water made me cool up and I then quickly dressed and headed to the flat. I will meet her father today and I'm nervous even more than I have been at Euro.

-''Simple jeans..'', - I mumbled out loud, looking at my closet. I picked the whole outfit in matter of seconds and then looked at the clocks. I have one hour. Maybe I should buy flowers? Or box of chocolate? Neuer, you're too excited. I swallowed and decided to buy flowers. For Selena, of course. I walked out of my flat, feeling dizzy.

Why I am so nervous? It's not like this is all for real. The whole thing is just a set up. And here it comes again. This stupid feeling in my stomach, something like a knot. If only I knew why it appears.

-''Can I help you?''. My head raised and I saw old lady in front of me, smiling.

-''Yes, I want to buy flowers to my...girlfriend, but I have no idea of what kind of flowers'', - I said and she nodded.

-''Roses?'', - she suggested, pointing on red ones.

I shocked my head. First of all, I don't like roses, I find them too used. Second, roses are sign of love. I cleared my throat and looked at her.

-''Do you have something else?'', - I asked. She looked a bit surprised that I didn't pick roses. Her gaze was intense on me and I didn't feel comfortable at all.

-''Who this girl is for you?'', - she asked, looking in my eyes. I shrugged, not wanting to answer this question.

-''Why is this important?'', - I asked, trying to sound annoyed.

-''So, you're not sure about your feelings for her'', - she stated, going somewhere.

My eyebrows raised and I waited for her. She came back with bouquet of white tulips.

-''Tulips don't mean love, they mean interest, romantic interest'', - she spoke, handling them to me. I took them, asking price. They looked beautiful and somehow remind me of her.

-''Can I know her name?'', - she asked, when I turned around. I stopped, smiling and turning to her.

-''Selena'', - I said tenderly, looking at flowers in my hands.

-''Beautiful name'', - she spoke and I nodded, going to the exit.

-''As her'', - I said quietly, going outside. Cold air of Munich made me shiver and I went to my car, carefully holding flowers.

I hope she will like them. I get in the car, droving to her house. Ride wasn't long, in ten minutes I was there, knocking on her door.

-''Coming!''. I smiled and took a step back, holding bouquet right in front of me.

Door opened, but she was looking down, fixing her dress. I swallowed, looking her over. She looked beautiful in that red dress of hers, that suited her perfectly. She finally looked up and froze, staring at flowers. Selena was silent, blinking. Oh god, she doesn't like them. I took step closer, looking at her.

-''Manuel...they are so beautiful'', - she whispered, blushing. I smiled, handling them to her.

She took them and looked down, cute blush covering her cheeks. I smiled, stepping in and picking her chin with my fingers. Our gazes met and I did what I wanted to do from the last night – I kissed her again. And I felt it. That the whole thing is not a simple set up. The way I kissed her, the way she kissed me back – it was real.

-''Khm khm''. I leaned back, looking at short man, who was standing awkwardly near us.

Selena blushed, hiding her face in my chest.

-''Manuel Neuer, I guess'', - her father spoke, looking at me.

-''Yes, sir'', - I replied, wrapping my arms around Selena.

-''Close the door, Neuer and come in. Nice flowers, by the way. We have chicken and I hope you like it, because we don't have other options''. I chuckled and looked at Selena.

-''I like chicken'', - I said confidently, smiling.