004.

Manuel's POV

-''I thought you'd never come''. She smiled at me, flipping her hair to the other side.

 I blinked, looking around. No paparazzi. Good. We're standing near the same dvd shop as yesterday and I find this quiet amusing, how we both thought about coming here to find each other.

-''I'm Manuel'', - I spoke, handling my hand to her.

-''I know. Selena'', - she spoke and shacked my hand, nodding. So her name is Selena.

-''Beautiful name'', - I let out and she smiled, blushing a bit. We stared at each other in a silence and I coughed, rubbing back of my neck awkwardly.

-''Listen... we have to talk. Do you want coffee?'', - I asked and she nodded, smiling. I drove her to the nearest coffee shop, asking about the article from the internet.

-''My father saw it'', - she said quietly and I tensed up. I know how protective fathers are about their daughters.

-''What he said?'', - I asked, opening door for her. 

She didn't answer, passing through me. I bite my lip. Dammit. I bet she has problems. We ordered and sat near the window, staring at each other.

-''You wanted to tell me something'', - she reminded, when I was just staring in her eyes for like two minutes. I coughed, composing myself.

-''This is going to be ridiculous, but I beg you to listen to me. My mom saw this photo and now she wants me to bring you to our house for a dinner. I told her that you're not my girlfriend, but she doesn't listen'', - I said and looked at her, feeling a bit scared.

She probably has her own problems and now I'm telling her this. It's selfish, but I can't help it. Selena chewed her bottom lip, looking at me. Her dark eyes were shining, causing me to stare at them.

-''Actually...I had similar situation with my father, who wants to meet you'', - she let out quietly and my eyebrows raised. I blinked, shocking my head.

Okay, in what this whole thing is turning to? Waiter brought our orders and for some minutes we sat quietly, drinking our coffee. Thoughts were rushing in my mind, one replacing another and none staying for a long time.

Usually I'm confident and quickly making decision. Some qualities that being a goalkeeper gives you along with reflexes.

-''What do you have in mind?'', - she asked, noticing my face expression.

-''Some crazy idea'', - I mumbled, swallowing. She arched one eyebrow, leaning in a bit. Oh, look who's interested.

- ''Maybe we should just play along? For my mom and for your dad? And then we could break up'', - I said and she stay silent for some seconds, thinking. Say yes, please, god, just say yes. Her head raised and she chuckled.

-''We need to have our story'', - she said and I smirked, nodding. I hope she's not some stupid girl.

Next thirty minutes Selena proved that she's not 'some stupid girl' and I was very pleased with that. She was smart, witty and with good sense of humor. I enjoyed her company a lot. Maybe I will even like the whole thing. At the end of it, we already had realistic story of how we met and why we didn't tell it to everyone and both agreed in telling that we're secretly dating for two months, so our soon break up won't shock anyone.

-''Please'', - I said, when she wanted to pay for a coffee. Selenaa smiled, blushing and looking at me.

- ''I will pick you up at six. Write down your address'', - I said and she nodded, quickly grabbing napkin and then taking pen from her bag. As she leaned in, her hair fell down, covering her face from me.

Before I could even think about it, my hand raised and took off bangs that were on her face. She looked up, surprised.

-''This way is better'', - I said and she blushed, looking down. I smiled and took napkin that she handled to me.

-''My mom is nice, honestly'', - I said and she grinned, shocking her head.

-''My dad is nice too. Honestly''. We both stand up and walked out of the building, going outside. As soon as she closed the door behind her, I took her hand in mine. Selena tensed for a second, but then let go, gripping my hand.

-''No need to give me a ride, I will walk by myself. I have a job to do'', - she spoke and I nodded, not wanting to insist.

We stood there, looking at each other, not really knowing how to say goodbye. Finally, I leaned in and kissed her cheek, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

-''See you'', - I whispered in her ear and she nodded, going away. And as the last time, I watched her going away, smiling. I took phone off my pocket and dialed my mom.

-''Hello?''.

-''She's coming. At seven. And yes, she likes fish''.