005.

Selena's POV

I've never been good at lying. Anyone can tell that I'm not telling the truth by just one look at my face. And considering this, I'm still shocked that my dad didn't believe me that Manuel Neuer is not my boyfriend. I mean...c'mon.

Like I would hide from him my boyfriend if I had one. I shocked my head, looking at my closet. And what usual girls wear on meeting with mom's of their boyfriends? I bite my lower lip, looking at the short black dress. Should I? Or this is too official? But what if I came there in jeans and everyone will be in suits? Oh god. I took black dress and put it on a bed; same thing I did with blue jeans and nice shirt and with yellow dress. I was searching for another alternative, when I heard a knock on the door.

-''Come in'', - I said from the closet, holding skirt in my hands. No, she probably doesn't like skirts.

-''Selena?''. I looked up and saw my dad, who was standing in the middle of the room with interest looking at clothes on my bed.

-''Hi dad'', - I said, closing doors of closet and turning to him.

-''You're going somewhere?'', - he asked, raising his eyebrows. I chewed my bottom lip, doubting should I say that or shouldn't I. Enough lies.

-''I'm going to meet his mother, she invited me for a dinner'', - I said, looking at him. His eyes grow big and he looked at my clothes again.

- ''Oh..okay'', - he mumbled and turned away to exit the room. I stayed still, when he suddenly looked at me, turning his head. -''I think black dress will me good choice'', - he muttered and before I could answer, closed the door from the other side.

I smiled, shocking my head. I love my dad, he's just amazing. I picked black dress and went to the bathroom to change. Time was ticking and I knew that Manuel will be here soon. Manuel. I smiled, zipping my dress. I like him. He's nice and funny and smart and... I shocked my head. And soon we're going to break up, so I better not think about him in this way. But I can't help it. I support Bayern Munich, I love this team and I admire him as a goalkeeper.

And now I'm his girlfriend, according to all newspapers. I chuckled, fixing my hair. This is one of the proves that life is very unpredictable. I heard my phone buzzing and went to the room, picking it up. It was a message from Manuel, saying that he's waiting for me. I swallowed and looked up. I can do this.

Besides, he told that his mom is nice. I took a deep breath and went out of the house, saying goodbye to my father. I saw him leaning on the car, looking classy in jeans and t-shirt with sweater on it. He looked up and I blushed, when his eyes looked me all over. I stopped, looking at him.

-''Selena..'', - he blurted out, coming closer. His hands find mine and our fingers interlaced as he looked in my eyes.

-''You are just stunning'', - he whispered, smiling and pulling me closer. I felt that again. That warm feeling because he touches me. This is so not right, god.

-''Thank you'', - I whispered back, blushing a bit. His hand raised and his fingers caressed my cheek, where I blushed.

-''Let's go'', - he said and turned around, making me follow him to his car. I think with the corner of my eye I saw some paparazzi, but I'm not sure. This is for the best.

-''Just be yourself and don't be nervous, I'm sure she will love you'', - he said as I sit in his car.

Nervous chuckle escaped my mouth and he looked at me.

-''Sorry, I just never was in situation like that before'', - I mumbled and his eyebrows raised.

-''Oh really? Then tell me about your previous relationships on the way to our house'', - he spoke and I shifted a bit. I don't really like opening up to other people. He noticed my hesitation and quickly said:

-''I can go first, if you want''. For my own surprise, I got interested. I nodded and he started telling me about his previous relationships with Kate. Their couple always looked perfect and everyone wondered why they break up.

- ''Well, yes, as you can see, I'm one broken man'', - he said and chuckled, but I could see that he was hurt and tried to hide it. I felt my heart aching for him. Even though I know Manuel only for three days, but he's a good person, who didn't deserve it.