007.

Manuel's POV

This is so not right. Oh god. I moaned out loud, resting my head on the pillow.

Why I did that? Because you wanted to. I shouldn't have done that. It's all her fault. Yes, it's her fault.

Why she was irresistible? Why she looked at me with those beautiful eyes? Why she was so close? Why she looked so goddamn perfect in this black dress? Why her lips were so kissable? I want to kiss her again.

No shit, Sherlock. I sighed, rolling to the other side of the bed. It was just a kiss. As we're playing a couple, then we should kiss. This is completely normal thing, that was a set up. You're terrible liar, Manuel Neuer.

-''This is getting ridiculous'', - I whispered out loud, standing up from my bed and picking my phone.

It is almost midnight and I lay on my bed, thinking about her for one hour. Nice, very nice. I shocked my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts, but I couldn't. I couldn't forget taste of her lips. Strawberries. Before I knew it, I was dialing her number. What the fuck I am doing? I wanted to cancel, but then I heard her quiet and unsure

-''Hello?''. I can't cancel call now. I have to say something. Swallowing hard, I picked the phone and cleared my throat.

''Hi, Selenaa'', - I mumbled, running hand through my hair. Why I am nervous.

-''Hi'', - she spoke softly, making me relax a bit. We both stay silent, but I didn't find that awkward.

-''Something happened?'', - she asked after two minutes. I blinked, biting my lip.

-''I just wanted to know is everything okay'', - I whispered and she chuckled.

-''You drove me home and watched as I came in the house. What can possibly be not okay?'', - she asked.

I chuckled. Of course, I'm so stupid. I smiled, laying on bed.

-''Manuel'', - she called and my eyes opened.

-''What, Selena?''. I like to say her name. Selena. It's so beautiful, just like her.

-''What is the real reason of your call in the midnight?''. I wanted to hear your voice. I froze, not saying anything.

-''Emmm''', - I mumbled, trying hard to come up with something. What should I say to her? I don't even know myself why I called her, I just did.

-''I wanted to ask at what time I should come tomorrow and what clothes I should wear, formal ones?'', - I asked, hoping that my voice didn't crack up at the end. She was silent for some minutes that I even start to worry.

-''At six. No, you can come in simple jeans, no need to wear suit'', - she answered coolly. Why I think that I did something wrong? We were silent. I'm thinking I'm getting used to those silent moments with her.

-''Anyways, you shouldn't care much, those relationships are fake'', - she said suddenly. And I felt it. Something, which I probably shouldn't have felt, but I did.

-''You're right'', - I replied, trying to keep cool.

-''Fake'', - she said once again, but quitter. I swallowed, nodding.

-''Fake'', - I repeated, feeling my heart beating loud in my chest.

-''Good night, Manuel'', - she said in a whisper.

''Good night, Selena''.

Needless to say, that I didn't sleep last night. At all.