010.

Selena's POV

Hope. So much hope in his eyes, it kills me. What he wants from me? Can't he see that it is hard for me too? For my own surprise, I sobbed a little. His eyes widened, when I shut my mouth with hand, looking down. Why I am even crying? It's not like something bad happened, then why tears fall from my eyes?

-''Selena...''. His soft whisper near my ear and I relaxed, when he hugged me tight, nuzzling in my hair with his nose. I sobbed once more, trying to stop crying and compose myself. It was hard thing to do, especially because I couldn't even breathe properly.

-''Come to my house'', - he whispered and I shocked my head, trying to let go off his grip. He chuckled, pulling me even closer. -''It wasn't a question, woman''. I grinned and looked up.

-''I can't. I have dad and he will be worried'', - I said and watched his reaction. He smiled, nodding.

-''You're so caring'', - he spoke, looking at me. I wanted to reply, but then he started slowly leaning in, so I just parted my lips.

-''I'll call you tomorrow'', - he whispered right in my lips, turning away. What. A. Jerk. I shocked my head, watching him sitting in his car.

He waved, but I stick out my tongue, wiping some tears from my cheeks. Dad shouldn't see me like that. I went back to the house, closing the door quietly behind myself, hoping that dad already went to sleep.

-''Selena''. My eyebrows raised. Wow, he's still awake.

-''Coming'', - I shouted, putting coat in the closet and going to the living room. He was sitting on the sofa, watching tv.

-''Baby, sit near'', - he spoke and I did as he said. He smiled, making me smile back instantly. His hand find mine and I gripped it, still smiling.

-''I like him'', - he said quietly. I swallowed hard, trying to contain my emotions.- ''I think he is a really good guy. Young, perspective and well-mannered. He's famous, but not like all of them''. I agreed, nodding my head.

Manuel likes simplicity, he doesn't show-off.

-''And I saw the way he looked at you. He's in love with you, with all his heart. I can see that in every gesture and when we talked, he keep on looking at the kitchen. Hah, I decide to pretend that someone called me, so he could excuse himself and go to you''. I blushed, smiling.

-''Dad!'', - I lightly punched him in shoulder, but he laughed, looking at me.

-''What? I'm only talking truth''. It made me froze and swallow. Truth.

- ''Selena?''. I shocked my head, faking a smile. -''Everything is okay?'', - he asked, looking at my face. I nodded and leaned in, kissing his forehead.

-''Of course it is. I'm happy that you liked him, daddy. Now go to sleep, you have work tomorrow''. I help him to stand up and turned tv off, going with him to the bedroom.

-''Good night honey'', - he said tenderly and I said it back, going to my bedroom.

Words he said were running through my mind, making me over-think everything. What if...What if it is truly like that? Can it be that Manuel fell in love with me too? But we know each other for such a small amount of time, it's impossible. I mean, guys don't fall in love quickly, right? Or they do? I shocked my head, laying on the bed. And his reaction when I told about break up... maybe, just maybe this is truth. That he likes me and this thing is not really a set up. I went to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and splashing some water on my face. As I went back in the room, phone rang and I quickly picked up.

-''Happy?'', - he asked, chuckling. I rolled my eyes, trying to compose my breathing.

-''Not much'', - I replied, laying on bed.

-''I can hear your breathing, Selena. You're very happy or excited'', - Manuel said, making me blush.

-''I was just rushing to find the phone, that's why'', - I answered and he laughed quietly. God, how I love his laugh.

- ''Yeah, of course''.

-''Manu!'', - I screamed, my cheeks hurting because of the big smile on my face.

-''I like how you call me Manu. This is...cute''. My eyebrows raised, but I didn't say anything.

-''I thought you said you would call me tomorrow'', - I said, turning light off. There was a silence for some seconds and then he answered:

-''Couldn't wait for that long''. It was cheesy, yes it was, but I liked it and it made me blush.

-''I have job tomorrow'', - I said softly. I wanted to talk with him, but there are a lot of important things to do tomorrow and I need to sleep.

-''This is your nice version of: ''Fuck off Manu, I want to sleep''?''. I grinned, biting my lip.

-''You know that it's not like that'', - I said defensively.

-''Yes, but I like to tease you a bit. I bet you're biting your lips right now. You always do that''. I bite my tongue to not scream how the hell he knows it, but stayed quiet.

- ''Send me address of your work. I will pick you up'', - he said and I agreed.

-''Can't wait to see you'', - he whispered and I smiled, rolling in my bed. Say it, Selena, say it.

-''Me too'', - I whispered back and before he could say something, cancelled the call. Yes, I'm so brave.

I chuckled on that and covered myself with a blanket, smiling.