Vikklan : Nasty Things Last Night

Pre-info : Lachlan and Vikk have been 'dating' for awhile and Lachlan is over at the Sidemen house.

;) By the title, I hope you know a mention of their smut is ahead (;

Vikk's POV

I was currently sitting at the airport waiting for Flight 87 to arrive in London. This certain flight was from Brisbane, Australia to London, England. As you can guess, Lachlan is on the flight here. This was the first time I get to see him since our last meet up which was about eight months ago. He coming over for no real reason other than to see me. Lachlan and I were dating, but not really. We could not go on dates like normal couples, but we talked every day and did as much as we could in our situation. No one else knew but Lachlan and I, so we were planning on telling them at some point in time during the week he was here. 

But back to where I was, with my Starbucks coffee in hand, I heard the announcement that Flight 87 had landed from Brisbane and was coming from the West side of the gate. I got up and strolled over to the west side to find the tall Australian. I tried looking over the small crowd but I was challenged by my short stature. 

I decided to take a step back to find him, so I turned around to get a better view. When I did, I saw him on the other side of the crowd, looking for me. I quickly got out my phone and texted him to go to the other side of the crowd. He looked down at his vibrating phone in his pocket. He pulled it out read the text, and began walking around the crowd. He spotted me about 10 yards away. He strolled over with his suitcase behind him. I began towards him and when we got close enough, we hugged. 

"Hi." 

"Hi, how was your flight?"

"Just fine. Thanks for asking." he said as we pulled apart and continued chatting as I lead him to my car. When we got there, I opened the trunk and put his suitcase in the trunk. I motioned for him to get in the passenger side and he did. I slide into the drivers seat and started up my car. 

We drove to the Sidemen house, but not before our hands found each others. When we got there, Josh, Simon and JJ were waiting outside playing futball.( <- is that how you spell it?)

When we pulled in Simon and JJ stopped playing and Josh quickly kicked it in the goal when they were not looking.

"I win." Josh said as he walked forward to my car to help. Lachlan and I parked and I popped the trunk. 

Josh ran up and grabbed  Lachlan's suitcase before Lachlan could.

"Thank you Josh." Lachlan said as Josh wheeled it to the house.

"Your welcome, Lachlan." 

Simon and JJ had just got up to say hi to Lachlan and give him a hug.

I showed Lachlan around the house as the boys went back to playing futball(?) outside. I dragged Lachlan around the house showing him the different rooms and where everything was. The guest room he was staying in was the bedroom across from Simon's. He dropped his suitcase in there and began to unpack his stuff for the week. I left 'his' room to go get some water for the both of us. I quickly got two glasses and was back up to see Lachlan on his phone sitting on the bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.

"Yeah, I was planning to ask to nap, but I need to reassure my fans I landed safely."

"Okay, good. Here is some water. You can take a nap, and we will wake you up at dinner. Okay?"

"And by we? You mean you nicely waking me up?" Lachlan asked making sure we would not do something to him.