Author's note and announcement

Hello everyone.
A lot of people are kinda confused about how i left things off. And how i ended season six. I'm sorry for that... The good news is at the end of this message.
Keep on reading :).

Hi, once again :)
I'm here to thank you for reading and enjoying my story.
It truly means the world to me, to know that i made someone's day by just writing a story.
I had much fun writing Season 6 of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager.

I can't believe Season 6 came to the mid-season finale already. With 23 episodes that i wrote. I created this little Secret Life book. But the rest of it will follow :).

Thank you for your comments through the episodes, days and hours. Thank you for your kind words, i read every comment and i always commented back. Thank you for your votes. That made my days :).
But most importantly, thank you for being a part of my story. Because if no one read it, i wouldn't have continued writing the story.

And no, this isn't the beginning of a new book. But yes, it's the beginning of a new episode!

You know what they say: As if to acknowledge that endings are almost always a little sad, even when there is something to look forward to on the other side.

And remember: There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.

Stay tuned for the rest of season 6.

I hope you guys are going to read the rest of season 6 as well. :)

Xoxo

Thank you for your support.