Author's note: new change, a new ep, the sequel & writing a book since 2015

Don't worry; i'm working on the next episode right now! I changed something. It's not that big of a change & it's not entirely a change at all, it's something i added. I hope you'll be enjoying the next episode. It will come out somewhere this week. :-) i'm quite excited about it.

& as this story comes to an end, i will be saying goodbye to this book. BUT, no worries. The sequel will come out shortly after :-). & i'm excited for that as well!

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering how i will end this book that has been a part of me since 2015. Well, i don't even have an answer for that lol. I'm just gonna go with the flow & whenever i will feel like it's time & whenever i sense what the last sentence will be for this book. You'll be on the first row to know :).

& i'm also sure a lot of you are wondering how the sequel is gonna tell its story. One of the things that i can already tell you is that i don't have huge plans with the sequel. By that, i actually mean that it's not gonna have 50+ episodes like this book. I don't want to make it a 'short-story' kind of book either. I just want it to clarify this season & continue where i left off. Or, where i'm going to be leaving this book.

I'm not a big fan of time jumps (like you may have noticed since Amy was pregnant for 30+ episodes lol) so i won't have a weird time jump into the future like most stories by other author's do have. I hate time jumps so don't worry! It's gonna make sense, & it will continue in a (different way) after this book ends.

I think 50+ episodes is more than enough for 1 book. & i can keep writing & writing & writing, that's why i never really realized i had so many episodes.

Anyways i'm so happy to have had you all along. I did lose a couple of readers but i think, after a while people's interests change. And i understand that. I had just turned 18 when i started this story. I will be 21 in 3 months. So, my interests kind of changed too but i never left this book.

I'm sure you saw my writing progress in some way & see characters act differently. That's because the person behind it, writing it (me) changed.

Anyway. I didn't want to make this note too long. I just wanted to let you know what was going on. :)

Until the next episode somewhere this week.