Announcement!

Hello everyone,

I have quite an announcement to make.
But first. Have you read episode 52? You should! Cause it's out now! :) this story is taking a dark turn ;). But don't worry you'll love it! The drama, romance and more drama coming soon :).
So now, back to the announcement.

I've been officially writing this book for 2 years now. Every episode has been written in 2 years! Episode 1 got created around August of 2015! 52 episodes in 2 amazing and creative years :). A lot of you asked me what would happen if this story ends. Well, i had 2 years to think about that :D.

Ta ta ta ta ta....

I am going to write a sequel after this!
The book is going to go further were season 6 left off. I don't know how many episodes are left in this season. But it's gonna be a few more until i'll continue the story in the sequel.

I've decided this because i don't think Amy and Ricky's story is quite done yet. Not at all actually! I've got soooo many ideas for this story that i just need to write a sequel! So i hope you'll check that out as well. I don't know when the sequel starts. Because i'm not done with season 6, yet. :)
It would be amazing if you support me further with the sequel.

I inserted a picture above. That's gonna be the cover of the sequel :D. I'm so excited!!
Looks like this story is not gonna be over for a long time :).

Thank you for the endless support! I really don't know if i would have continued this book if you weren't so supportive of my writing and storytelling.

See you soon for episode 53 & the rest of season six until the sequel starts :).