Interview with the author

Hello everyone.
I'm here to do a little interview. I feel like you know so much about my stories and my writing style and the way i make the character's stories come to life; but i also feel like you don't know much about me!
I'm here to change things up, so you can know me a little bit better.

In this interview you will find common questions i get asked a lot and also some answers to get to know me a little bit better.

So, let's start the interview! :D
Thank you for reading this interview, i hope you're going to enjoy this.

Who is this unknown author, writing people's hearts out?
- I don't know if i indeed write people's hearts out, lol. But i do know who i am! ;) i'm a 19 year old, young independent woman living in Belgium. I'm a supporter of feminism/animal & LGBT rights! I support all of this because everyone deserves a fair chance in life. Doesn't matter if you're gay, a lesbian, transgender, a man, a woman or an animal; we are all one and one only! We live in 2016 and some people still think we live in 1901! Changing the world is a hard thing to do, especially if there are not many people who change it. Some people are a disgrace to be the ones to live on this planet! But we have to accept the fact that there are people like that, like there are people who are willing to give someone else a second chance. We should give the people that are wrong a second chance just to show them how wrong they actually are. Some people wake up and change, others don't! That's just how it is.

What do you do for a living?
- not writing books! ;). I still live at my parents house. I'm a 2016 graduate. But i will be still going to school because i'm getting my degree in graphic design. And i do have a summer job this summer, that should become fun... I think?...

What will happen if The Secret Life Of The American teenager gets finished? Will there be a new book?
- I honestly really don't know! I don't think there will be a seventh season if season 6 is over. And i might or might not write a new book in a different view... But this is for later, i only know the answer when i'm done with this season.

What, besides books have you created in life?
- A lot of things! Like; a painting, lots of drawings.
And with graphic design programs (programs like: illustrator, indesign & photoshop) i designed a book, logo's, ads, menu cards, birthday cards, etc...
I also designed a t-shirt. Which will soon be available for sale :-).
I created & designed a lot of things, a lot more than i listed!

What do you use to make your book covers?
- I don't use any professional programs to make them! I just use my phone and a couple of free apps. The thing that makes my covers extra special or almost professional is the education on how to create something as professional and good looking possible, i learned in school!.

Help me, i'm somewhat confused. Is there an actual sixth season of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager or not?
- The Secret Life Of The American Teenager has 5 seasons only. This show got cancelled after the season 5 finale aired. This left fans with so many questions and no answers! Like, what would happen to Amy in New York? Would she be with Ben again? Would she end up with Ricky? Will Adrian and Omar get married? Is Anne still single? What happened to Ashley? Etc... These are just a couple of the many questions the makers of the show received!
After i finished watching season 5, i really didn't feel pleased or happy even. Normally after a show ends, it all usually ends well or the way fans would have wanted it. This was not the case with this show. It left us in a blur.
I was speculating if i should make a sixth season of this once so popular tv series, something to show us how it could have continued. After thinking for like a month if i should give it a shot or not i decided to do it! And i'm glad i did :).
But no, there's no official sixth season. Only 5 real tv seasons and this story i created.

What is your goal, and any hopes and wishes for this book?
- my goal is to please people with a story they enjoy. I don't have a wish for this book or even hopes. However, i do hope people can read this with a happy heart and a healthy mind. :)

What inspires you or who inspires you to write The Secret Life Of The American Teenager?
- simply... Music! Music and its lyrics, mix that with guitar and drums and we have this story!

Thank you all for taking the time to read this little interview.
If you have a question that's not listed above, please let me know. I'm happy to response!

Take care and happy reading(s)