Commentary

Hello! First of all thank you so much at nakaabot ka ng pagbabasa dito and thank you so much for reading the story. Wala na po talagang sequel, hindi na po talaga ako makakagawa ng sequel kasi I planned the whole thing with only a single sequence on mind. Hindi gaya ng sa TGWCM, OSP, etc na planado ko na talaga at nilagyan ko ng open loops for sequels and stuff. So let's just leave SIHC the way it should be. Haha.

The whole thing started while I was listening to 5SOS' Close as strangers. I had it on repeat for a few days kasi nagandahan talaga ako tas yun na, naisip ko na agad ang plot dahil sa kanta. Haha. Di ko akalaing matatapos ko 'to kaya thank you sa inyong lahat na matyagang naghintay at nagbasa. Nawa'y nagustuhan niyo :)

Bakit hindi nakilala ni Maddie ang sarili niya sa video?

IT WAS ALREADY MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER by Detective Chen na Shannon was brainwashed so bad, she couldn't even recognize herself in the mirror. Hence, Mama croaker stripped her own identity out of her mind.

Bakit wala masyadong gore? murders? ba't walang nakatuluyan si Shannon? ba't bitin?

I noticed that most of my readers have read my other stories, some have even been reading my stories since 2012 (Thank you so much sa inyo!!! And yes guys, I recognize most of you bwahaha) And so I want to offer something new. Tipong hindi pa nababasa o nakikita sa tv shows or stuff haha. My main goal is to give you guys something new, different and somehow unconventional and I hope I reached my goal. Hahaha. Though I have to admit, this book is lame just like all of my other stories. Hahaha. Sorry na hahaha.

Walang nakatuluyan si Shannon because I want it to be an open ending and I'll just leave the decision in your hands. Bwahahaha

So yeah, this story isn't really about who-done-it but the journey of Maddy's self discovery.

Again, thank you so much sa inyong lahat and I hope you had fun reading as much as I had fun writing it! Godbless!