Chemistry?

That week, school went like a breeze. We were just doing random stuff and planning random things with our group. Each group was supposed to make a 30-minute film, but showcasing things that we learned throughout the years. From 3d animation, fine arts, scriptwriting, programming and/or designing. The challenge was, we have to do everything on our own. Even the acting.

It wasn't really bad beacuse we had a lot of time. Riley just helped us mostly in the planning stage, and after everything, he just let us go with some final words of encouragement, I think.

"Alright, if any of you are in trouble, let your team leaders approach me," said Riley with an expression of comfort. I mean, he doesnt need to teach us anything, he can relax.

Of course, I was the team leader. The four of them voted in majority to force the leadership to me. Even Eve was influenced by the three stooges.

Since they made me the leader, I wanted to have some sort of revenge with them. However, with the way they are, most things tend to backfire against me.

"Alright, Jonny will act as the Writer here. San would be the Mistress. I would be the jealous fiance. Hina and Eve would be some side characters that we can come up with," I said, clarifying everthing. "Any objections?"

"I do Master," said Jonny as he raised his hand.

"What is it?"

"I don't agree with the casting."

"Huh? You were the ones who decided this in the first place."

"But captain," San butted in, "Ms. Eve is too beautiful to be just a side character."

"I chose you guys as the couple cause you have a chemistry that can't be replicated if we switch one out."

"Then why not change me too master?" said Jonny.

I was speechless for a bit there. It was tempting, but as much as I wanted to, I was also thinking how Eve would feel.

"Why not try it?" Eve said.

Everyone looked to her, jaw dropped.

"I mean, we have time to develop some, uhm, chemistry together right?" she continued.

Now everyone except Eve was looking to me. I can see that they were as shocked as I was. It was also obvious that they were waiting for me to give the go signal. It was as if my life would be in danger if I declined.

"A-are you sure?" I replied. "I mean we. . ."

"Yeah, this would be a good experience, but if it's not okay. Then. . ."

"Nooooo!" Without letting her finish, everyone shouted in unison.

"Ms. Eve you have got to play as the lead character with Master," said Jonny.

"Yes! I'm more that willing to give up that role for you," followed up by San.

"Please Eve-chan. We would have perfect grades if you do this," Hina added.

"Even if you say so, Kyle is still. . ."

"No. Lets's do it. I, we can do it." I answered without letting her finish.

I honestly didn't know why she said what she said. I was puzzled back then. It was the first time she asked or somehow forced to take something. She was usually shy, but that was the first time I felt her determination to get something.

"Great! Then I'm happy to be working with you. Master, Captain Kyle Sensei. Haha," Eve said jokingly.

I didn't want to miss that oppurtunity. I was overwhelmed, but even though I agreed to it, I was also angry at myself later.

"Master, how do you feel?" Jonny asked. He treated me to some cold latte later that day. He told me he had something to say.

"Happy but nervous. Why?" I replied.

"Well, our plan worked."

"Huh? What do you mean by 'our plan worked?'"

"Well, we planned on making you two the stars of the show."

"Jonny, explain."

"Well, let me go back to a few days ago."

********Jonny's explanation********
The cupid trio made a chat group dedicated to help you and Ms. Eve to be together. Then when we finally gave up, because we couldn't think of anything, you messaged us and sent us the cast to our short film. We agreed to it in the group chat you made, but we already planned what we can do to make you be the main character. We made 7 different plans. Who knew it would end up so well even only from plan A? Haha. Of course we already contacted Ms. Eve before you knew. We told her that San and Hina were bad in acting, so she's our only hope. Who knew she would agree so easily? But if you're wondering about what she said earlier, it was on her own accord. We didn't teach her what to say. That's all.
*******End********

Unbelievable. How could they be so passionate about these kinds of stuff? They even made a group chat dedicated to this. Worst of all, they didn't even change their name, cupid trio.

"How did you make Eve agree to this again?"

"That's something only the three of us know, Master. You can ask her if you want."

"Nah. I don't want to complicate stuff."

"Okay, Master. We, cupid trio, will just help both of you from the background."

I was really curious though, how did they make Eve agree to that, but of course, I don't want to spoil you guys. Not just yet.

To be continued. . .