Weekend Special

"Cut! And that's a wrap!" shouted Jonny as we finished shooting our last scene for the week.

I'm not bragging but my acting skills improved a lot during that week. I mean, we got to finish 45% of our films in just 6 days, and for a complete noob like me, that's an achievement.

I told them that I can't be present during Sunday because I wanted to go to church. They also agreed saying that they also want to rest for at least one day of the week.

Eve was fine with everything though. Every after shooting, before going home, we stop by somewhere to either eat or chill. She even invited the others but they politely declined. Little did she know, they are asking me for updates every night, which I proudly give them. I mean, I get to spend time with Eve alone every day, and I can't just go on without bragging about it. Anyone in my position would probably feel the same.

That day was a Saturday, so we went to the weekend market near the skytrain station. Now, it only happens once in a while, but that week, there was a mini carnival there. Eve was so excited that she was smiling like crazy the whole time. Of course, I liked it more when she smiles like that.

"Kyle!" shouted Eve. I don't know why, but she always shouts whenever she calls me.

"Yeah."

"Let's go ride that."

"The octopus? You sure about that?"

"Yeah, why not? Haha."

"Yeah, well. Alright. Haha"

That was a bad decision. First of all, my fear of rides got the better of me and my heart was palpitating the whole time. Second of all, she puked after the ride.

"Hahahaha. You want more of that?" I jokingly asked, while suffering myself.

"If you want, but I'd rather ride something else," she replied, trying to hold herself back from puking and acting cool at the same time.

"Alright, alright. I completely agree."

"Now, what shall we ride next? One where I won't get dizzy."

"And one where my heart won't be palpitating."

"Yup, so what do you suggest? Haha."

"We can try the catterpillar, or the mini ferris wheel."

"Why not both?"

"Well, alright then."

We enjoyed both the rides. Mainly because there wasn't any puking or palpitating incident anymore. After that, Eve regained her appetite so we went to eat some local Thai food. Then played at some booths we found interesting. I won her a small stuffed animal at a basketball shooting game booth.

"Nice going Kyle!"

"I'm surprised myself. I didn't know I could shoot some hoops."

"But you sure did, three out of five is impressive at that distance."

"Haha. Yeah. I guess it is."

"Now what shall I call this little guy?"

"Well, it looks like a fairy bird or something."

"Ohh, then I'll name him Tink."

"Why Tink?"

"Cause whenever you think of fairies, you'll bound to think of Tinkerbell."

"Wait, isn't that a girl's name?"

"Doesn't matter, Tink is for both."

"Haha. Well, that's yours so you can name him whatever you want."