Planning

"Alright cupids, let's begin the planning," said Jonny, in his mafia boss mode.

"Yes, boss," replied San and Hina.

"Seriously, why am I here?" I asked.

I was abducted yet again after I went back home from church. That was the day after I told Jonny that I trust them. Well, big mistake.
------------------------------------------
Earlier that day, after church. . .

I received a message from Jonny wanting to meet up somewhere. I just ignored it, then just proceeded to go home. While walking, I felt someone staring at me from somewhere, but I disregarded the idea of someone doing anything to me. I just continued walking to the skytrain station. Then out of the blue, Hina appeared.

"Sensei!" she shouted. I was also surprised when I saw her.

"Hey Hina. Wow, didn't expect to see you here. What's up?" I innocently smiled, not knowing anything.

"Nothing much, just going around the city in my spare time."

"Wow. So, where are you headed now?"

"To the mall. Oh, which reminds me. Is it okay if you accompany me for a while sensei?"

"Alright, sure. I've got nothing to do anyway."

"Yay! Don't worry, this will be quick. Only about ten minutes."

"Alright. Let's go then."

She took me to what she claimed was a 'shortcut' to the mall. Man, that was a mistake trusting that innocent smile. Among the three stooges, Hina is the one who looks the most harmless, so she's the only one I wouldn't think would do something bad to me.

She stopped in the middle of the 'shortcut' and just stayed there.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing sensei, everything is going according to plan," she replied.

"What plan?" I was getting nervous.

"This," said a familiar voice behind me. Then I lost consiousness.

The next thing I know, my limbs were tied with a rope to a wooden chair in a room where the only light source is the bulb on top of me. I was feeling completely fine, except for the fact that I cant move. Then another familiar voice spoke out of nowhere.

"Hello, Master."

Then everything became clear, so now let's go back to the present time.
--------------------------------------
Present Time. . .

"Seriously, why am I here?" I asked. "How did you even know where to find me? I have so many questions right now. Also, can you turn on the lights?"

"The lights can wait, Master. Now let me explain how we knew where you were," said Jonny in his annoying mafia boss mode.

"Yes please do."

"You see, Master, the members of cupid trio each have their own unique skill set."

"Oh boy."

"I am a leader. I initiate things. I do the hard work of thinking for the four of us."

Please don't include me in your group.

"Next is San. She is my girlfriend, which means she is my right hand man."

Woman. Right hand woman.

"She is also the one who does the dirty work of fighting and other more physical jobs, since she is the strongest among us four."

Again, please don't include me in your group.