Long Holiday

"YESSS!!!!!!" shouted Eve while we were inside Jonny's car, stuck in traffic in the town before his.

"Calm down, Ms. Eve," said San. "We still have quite a distance to cover before we reach Jonny's place."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I've never gone on a roadtrip with friends before."

"It's all right, Eve-chan. You're not the only one," replied Hina. "Kyle-sensei is also on the same boat."

"You don't go to roadtrips Kyle?"

"I do, but not with these guys." I said.

"Master doesn't invite us when he goes somewhere. Usually he goes with his family," Jonny followed up.

"Wait. Are you guys sulking?" I asked.

"Yes we are!" shouted the trio in unison.

"Aww. You guys are so cute," said Eve.

"No they're not," I said.

"You're also included, you know. Haha."

"All the more reason why it's not," I replied without facing her, cause I was already blushing.

The roadtrip was full of stupid but funny memories of useless conversations. I guess most roadtrip with friends end up being like that.

Our travel lasted for almost 12 hours. We stopped over some places to take photos and eat some local foods. It was really fun even though the three stooges was there. Well, I have to admit, it was fun because they were there.

After a long drive and a lot of photos taken, we finally arrived at our destination. What greeted us was far from whatever I expected. Well, I expected something grand since I know that Jonny was rich, but my expectations were still far from reality.

Jonny parked his car inside a farmhouse which he said was their parking area. There were about three more cars there, but they looked like they haven't been used for quite a while.

"Sorry guys, we can't really reach our house by car," Jonny apologized.

"Speaking of your house, where is it?" I asked.

"It's five-minute hike from here, Master."

"Hike?"

"Yup."

"Wait, what do you mean by hike?"

"You've never been here, Captain, but you will soon know what he means by hike," said San.

"It's gonna be exciting, Sensei," added Hina.

"Wait, you guys have been here before?" I asked.

"Yes!" they both replied.

"Don't worry Kyle, I've never been here too so you're not the only first-timer," said Eve.

"I'm not really worrying, just wanting to make sure there's no funny business involved. Like kidnapping or something."

"Kidnapping?" asked Eve.

"We would never do that, Master," said Jonny in a guilty accent.

"Yup, why would we do that, Captain?" asked San nervously.

"You're surely safe with us, Sensei," added Hina anxiously.

"Right. Sure."

We all unloaded our stuff by ourselves. I helped Eve with hers and even volunteered to carry it. Then we took off. 

Jonny wasn't lying when he said it was a 5-minute hike. We actually hiked to his vacation house. You know why? Cause it was on a hill. A HILL! Well, I wasn't the only one who was surprised. Eve's expression revealed it all even without saying a word. When we finally saw his house, the both of us could only say one word.