Operation Kyle Gets Eve Start

Monday came. Everyone was ready, not just for the shooting, but for something else. That was the first time I saw the three stooges have so much determination on something. Even Eve noticed something was off.

"Kyle," she whispered to me. "Is it just me or something's different with Jonny, San and Hina?"

"There is probably something going on. They are not always this serious and productive," I replied.

"Haha. Should I ask them?"

"Well, that's your call. Haha."

"Haha. Maybe not now."

I was able to cover for them that morning, but their suspiciousness just rose up more. Then I talked to them while Eve wasn't looking.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked the three stooges."

"What do you mean, Master?" Jonny replied.

"You're all behaving normally."

"Isn't that a good thing, Captain?" San answered.

"It's a good thing only if you're normal, but you guys don't usually act normal."

"Is there really an obvious change, Sensei?"

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if there isn't."

"Sorry Master. We're probably just nervous about our plan."

"Nah, it's fine. It's not like you're doing something wrong."

"How should we approach Ms. Eve, Captain?"

"Just like how you always do. Carefree. Something not normal."

They were all speechless for a few seconds. Then Jonny spoke up.

"Guys, what are we doing? We don't have to be so nervous. We planned for this and we want to make this successful for, Master. Let's not mess this up."

He didn't have to really say it directly that it's for me, but it made me happy. His pep talk worked and they all returned to their version of normal. Eve also noticed that they were back to their right minds.

"What happened while I wasn't looking?" asked Eve.

"I don't really know. They were probably just hungry or sleepy earlier," I replied.

"Right. But it's better this way. Haha."

"Yup, I agree with you on that."

The atmosphere suddenly became more relaxed and it became easier for us to move in order to put our plan into motion. That day, our only agenda was to plant something in Eve's mind about a trip the trio were supposedly planning to go to and that they want her to join. But things don't always happen the way we want it to happen, sometimes it's better.

"Hey Eve-chan," Hina started. She is the craftiest person in the trio, so she's the one to set the pace.

"Yes? What's the matter Hina?" asked Eve.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want thinking of inviting you to go somewhere next month."

"Really? Where are we going?"

"Well, us three are planning to spend our next long holiday in Jonny's vacation home up North."

"Really?" Eve's eyes sparkled as she was listening to Hina. "What place is that?"

"It's in Chiang Mai. It's way up North from Bangkok."

"I Wanna Go! I Wanna Go! I Wanna Go! But wait, what about Kyle?"