Farming Time

During the second day, everyone woke up really early, like 6am early. First, it was because we were hungry. Second was because it was really cold. Chiangmai is  much colder than Bangkok and to add to that, we were on top of a hill. Combining those elements meant it was freezing. But even though it was like that, we still had an extremely good morning. Must be because of the holiday feels.

The three stooges went and fixed breakfast for all of us. They insisted that we should roam around the area because it was our first time. And as soon as Eve agreed and happily turned around, they gave all gave me wink. It sent a chill down my spine, literally, but it was an opportunity that they made so I didn't want to waste it.

"Wow! I never had this kind of relaxing morning back in Bangkok," said Eve. Man, she looked beautiful even though we just woke up.

"Yeah. It's been a while since I had good night's sleep," I replied.

"I wish we could stay like this forever."

"Yeah, that would be a dream come true for me."

"I think it would be everyone's dream to be in the situation we are in right now. Haha."

"Haha. That's true."

I know she meant that she wanted the holiday to last forever, but I meant something else. I only want that exact moment to last forever. Me and her, alone in paradise. It may seem too impossible, but a man is allowed to dream impossible things too right?

"Oh Kyle! You talked to Riley the other day right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"What did he say? Like did he snitch on me or something?"

"Hmmm. I wouldn't really call it snitching, but he did say something intriguing."

"Whaaaaaa?? What is it?"

"I'll keep it to myself. Haha."

"No fair. Why are you even keeping it from me if it's about me."

"Cause it's fun to hoard secrets, especially when you learn it from someone else besides the person involved. Haha."

"Wait, isn't that gossiping?"

"Well, technically it's not, because I'm not spreading it. I'm just keeping it to myself."

"Haha. If you want to know more about me, you can directly ask me you know. I'm not gonna keep most of secrets from you."

Dang. The moment she said that, my heart almost exploded because of blood rush. It's true what others say, too much love will kill you. But that was a good opportunity to let her know that she can get to know me too.

"Haha. You can also do the same to me."

"Really? Then no need to ask Jonny, Hina, and San for secrets?"

"Well, yeah. Wait. You're not doing that right?"

"Hmm. Who knows? Haha."

"Wait. What?"

"Oh I hear them saying breakfast is ready," she said while jogging towards the dining area.

"Wait. What have they been telling you?" I asked as I followed her.

We actually arrived just on time to eat. The three stooges made a feast for breakfast. It was as if they owned a supermarket or something. There were a lot of eggs and milk and fruits and rice and meat and coffee.

"Wow!" Eve shouted when she saw what they prepared.

"Come on, everyone. Let's dig in," said Jonny as they finished putting the rest of the food on the table.