Part 30

Juliet

Never had I ever felt so good. Never had I wanted to feel someone so close or breathe in their breaths as I licked every inch of heated skin. His low growl moved across my skin, causing tiny bumps to rise and scatter along the surface. I was going to explode. I could feel it building and twisting, raising higher and higher with each thrust of his hips. We had so many layers between us, but I still felt each press like he was touching the tender flesh with his bare skin.

"More," I repeated again. It was the only word I could manage to get to the end of my tongue. All the others disappeared as the zing of electricity pulsed through me when he pressed that special spot. I moved quickly, skillfully unclasping my bra and tossing it to the side. His hands move to my jeans as his fingers worked the button and unzipped them.

"Are you sure?" He asked, running his hand up my side and gripping the back of my head to bring our mouths together. My bare skin against his was breathtaking. The soft parts of me pressed against the hard muscles of his chest and I gasped against as he ran his hand up my back. "We could slow down."

Slow down. Slow down? His words finally made it through the cloud of lust and I lifted my mouth slightly so I could whisper in his ear, "Don't you dare." He chuckled beneath me as I let my tongue run along his ear and down his neck. The low rumble turned into a sharp intake. I was doing that. I was making Liam lose his mind and it felt so, so, good.

"Next time slow," he said just before sucking the sensitive skin on my neck into his hot mouth. "Next time I'll take my time." I nodded, not caring at all that this was happening so quickly. In my mind it wasn't happening quick enough. I needed him. I needed him to help me catch whatever I was chasing, because I knew I'd never felt anything like it before. His hands moved slowly down my arms until he was able to wrap them around my small wrists. He pulled them up above our heads and then joined them so that he could hold them both in one hand. I'd never been restrained before—I would have never trusted anyone else, but with Liam my body craved it.

He gripped my wrists and his other hand moved to my hip, guiding me one last time as I rocked against him. He flipped me over before I could even register what was happening and then he used his strong legs to spread mine further apart so he could settle his hips between them. "Liam," I begged. His tongue swept up my neck as he released my wrist and began to work my pants down, moving for a second to pull them down my legs and off into a pile on the floor, my panties still inside them. With my hands free, I could reach for his belt. I worked it open as his mouth traveled lower, licking and sucking a trail to the hard tip of by breast. I lost my breath when his warm mouth pulled me in and his tongue circled the sensitive skin.

My hands fumbled and he took over, stripping himself of his pants quickly and grabbing a square foil wrapper from his wallet. I watched him, his muscles practically twitching with his need to be inside me. "Move up." I followed his command and watched as he followed my body with his own in a predatory way that made my blood heat up and my pulse pound roughly between my legs. "Are you ready?" he asked, sliding two fingers between my legs and dipping them inside slowly. I relaxed my hips and spread my knees wider for him. I didn't have to answer, he knew already that I was ready and desperate for him to stop the needy ache.

He rolled on the condom and looked into my eyes as he positioned himself at my entrance. His lips moved to softly brush against my ear. I could feel his breath dance up my skin. "You're perfect," he whispered. "You're beautiful and sexy and so fucking hot I can't hardly breathe. You make me want inside you so bad that my heart is racing and my hands are shaking." His words seemed to land right in my heart, causing it to swell and pound back against his. "You're so afraid you won't be enough, but I'm afraid you'll be too much." He moved so he was propped up on his elbows. His hands brushed my cheeks and he looked into my eyes as he pressed inside me. Our eyes fell closed as every inch of him sank slowly into my body... and also my heart. 

****This was the last chapter for today. Hope you loved them!