Part 31

****Warning. This chapter has sexual language. If you are offended by that, skip this chapter. 

Liam

Why does it seem like the worst ideas always feel so fucking good? I wanted to put up walls and keep my rules. I wanted to do right by Juliet and not pull her over this cliff of Rising Attachment down into the Valley of This Is Going To Hurt, but there was no stopping what sexual tension, good intentions, and an undeniable connection had started. We were falling—flailing and spinning, head first diving like skydivers without their parachutes. Nothing could have stopped us.

"Liam," she said on a sigh and I opened my eyes against the heavy weight of desire that was weighing them down. Her warm breath fanned out against my neck and I let a rush of air out as a shiver moved down my spine. I wished I could think, but the euphoria of being with her muddled my thoughts and all I wanted to do was rock out and push back in. It was the simplest move—nothing fancy or porn star worthy, but I couldn't resist the motion that slammed my senses with a tidal wave of pleasure like I'd never felt before.

Juliet slid her knees up, cradling my body between her smooth thighs and that adjustment alone had me slipping in a bit further. The air in my lungs was trapped simply because my brain couldn't even handle regular functions when her body was pulling me in and tightened around me. My heart was going to explode and my control was quickly slipping. So. Fucking. Good.

I ran my hand down her side, cupping her ass as I whispered, "Tip your hips up, baby. Press against me when I push in." She bit her lip and nodded her head. I pulled out almost all the way and then watched her face as I slid back in. She did exactly as I'd told her and when our bodies met again, a rough gasp escaped her open lips. I had used my hand to guide her ass to the angle that would give her most sensitive place the needed friction. I felt my lips curl up, "That's it." Her fingers dug into the skin on my back and I felt another ripple of her inner muscles.

"Again," I commanded as I repeated the move. Her hips pressed forward to meet mine and I groaned. She knew the rhythm now and within minutes we were moving against each other like we were one. Our skin was slick with a sheen of sweat and our breaths had synced so that she breathed in as I breathed out. I captured her mouth with my own, but both of us were too lost in the overwhelming sensations our bodies fed each other and the kiss was rough and selfish. We were taking from each other with sucks and bites, tongues plunging and teeth scraping. Hottest kiss I'd ever been a part of.

"Tell me how it feels," I said as I ran my tongue beneath her ear and down her neck, loving how she arched and twisted urging me on.

"So good," she managed just before pulling in a big breath. "I can't....I need..." I chuckled softly as she tried to complete a thought. I knew exactly what that was like.

"I know." Maybe not the exact thing she needed, but I knew we needed to catch that ache before we both burned alive. It was all too much. Too hot, too moist, too focused, too perfect. Her open lips were hot against my neck as she twirled her tongue and then sucked the sensitive skin into her eager mouth. My eyes fell shut again, the battle fought and lost.

When she released me, her mouth slipped lower and her teeth sunk into my skin at my shoulder. The pain sharp and hot, causing my hips to buck and slam into her. I never wanted her to let go. "Fuck," I moaned and dug my fingers into her hip, pulling my knee up so I could go deeper. Her hands tangled in my hair. "You, then me." I needed to get her there because I didn't think I could last much longer. I know I'd promised nothing quick and dirty, but I'd never needed to watch a woman lose control as much as I needed to see it with Juliet.

I pulled back and looked at her face. Her cheeks were pink in the most beautiful flush and her eyes were locked tight against the pleasure. My words finally sunk in and suddenly her eyes opened and her gaze met mine. "It's ok if I don't," she said and I heard the insecurity and fear of disappointment in every word.

"You will," I countered with a smile, capturing her lips again. And she would, because I wouldn't give up until it happened. I pulled away, dropping my face to her chest and licking my way to the tip until she was squirming beneath me. I moved to the other one and did the same, loving the way her fingers pulled my hair, holding me to her. I looked up to her face, feeling everything pull tighter as she bit down on her lip again.

I moved up to my knees, spreading them so that her body fit perfectly inside, giving me enough room to use my hand while I was still inside her. "Wrap your legs around me and use your heels to push up against my hand." I directed as I pulled her against my body and slid my thumb to just above where we met. She gasped again and her eyes lost focus before she closed them. I slowed my thrusts, giving her a chance to feel my thumb stroking the bundle of nerves as her body stretched around me.

I knew the moment she felt herself getting close. Her eyes flew open with surprise and met mine. "That's it, Juliet. Let it happen." I picked up the pace and her hands gripped my thighs beneath her. She dug her heels into the bed and arched her back as she finally found her release. It was stunning. I watched it roll over her, waiting for the perfect window to change our position. When I saw her shudder and the pulse at her neck pounding, I covered her body with my own, gripped her hip and moved at a relentless pace—riding her last few waves as I caught my own. 

*****Don't forget to vote!