Chapter 11

Not edited, many mistakes.... Probably. If this chapter is confusing in some way I'm sorry I was kind of rushing so that I could get this out today. Okay....you may continue.

Chapter 11

"I don't know, I can't really think right now, but if you don't move I will throw up on you." Tessa said, and then a second later she puked inside of a bucket that was next to my bed. I Immediately moved to the side as the the smell filled the room. I had to hold my nose to keep myself from gagging.

We were at my house after the party and for some reason Tessa was drunk as hell. The funny thing is you would expect for her to be a weird drunk, but she's oddly silent and serious. It's honestly disturbing.

After Tessa gagged one more time, I handed her a towel. She dabbed her mouth with it, and then laid back down on my bed. I grabbed the bucket in disgust and looked back at Tessa who looked like she was on the verge of death.

"I think that's the last of it." She said, as she tried to calm her breathing. I guess I'll just clean up this gross bucket. I stared down at the bucket and quickly looked away. The things you do for friends.

I took the bucket into the bathroom and dumped it and then I cleaned it. When I walked back out I looked back at Tessa who was in the same position. If it wasn't for the slow rise and fall of her chest I would've assumed that she was dead. Forreal forreal.

I took a deep breath and thought over my night. After that weird encounter with Beau I walked out into the living room and watched as my peers danced on the makeshift dance floor. Then like a second later, Tessa came and forced me to dance with her.

I didn't realize that she had so much to drink until it was too late. Otherwise I would've stopped her. But, it was the weekend and as she said earlier, a party is a party is a party.

My phone started to ring and I quickly answered it, trying not to disturb Tessa, although it seemed like she wasn't going to be going anywhere soon either way.

"Who the hell is calling at this ungodly hour?" I asked looking at the clock hanging on my wall. It was a little past two a.m.

"Munchkin, it's me. I was calling to check up on you....and your friend. After you dropped me off I was worried that you wouldn't be able to get her into your house without a bit of help." He said over the phone, actually sounding worried.

"I have everything covered here, thanks for calling." I said smiling over the phone.

"Of course, what are best friends for? Okay, if you claim everything is all right I guess I can-"

"So, are you going to tell me who you were trying to make jealous, or am I going to have to list the names of every female who goes to our school. I am a new student so I only know a handful of girls at our school, but I'm sure Tessa can help me out." I said interrupting Darwin, going over a plan of how I could get this information out of Darwin in my head.

"See...the way my life is set up right now..." He trailed off, making me frown.

"Come on, you can't claim that we're best friends and not tell me something as simple as who you're trying to do the nasty with. I'll tell you all of my secrets, as a matter of fact, something interesting happened to me tonight." I said in triumph.

"What happened? Girl, you can't drop something like that on me and not let out all of the juicy details!" For a self-claimed badass, he sure gossips a lot, like the other "badasses." But, he wouldn't be my self-claimed BFF if he didn't do that to be honest.

"I'll tell you if you tell me your secret first." I said, mentally preparing myself for the information I was about to receive.

"See, it's late and....I feel a hangover coming on. Why don't we continue this conversation tomorrow? We can hangout and do something badass together." He said, and I feel like if he was standing in front of me he would be smirking.