Quality Bonding Time

Aspen's Pov

Today after my daddy picked me up, we went out for lunch and then to the beach. I got to take my puppy Ella on the walk with us, which was a lot of fun. I asked daddy if we could go to the park on the way home, and he said yes. I love him so much, he's the best daddy in the whole wide world. We get to the park, and I run straight to the playground because it looks so fun.

"Come push me on the swing!" I call to my dad, hoping he'll agree. He does, and begins to push me so high that I feel like I can touch the clouds.

"Higher daddy!" I giggle "Higher!"

"I dunno Aspen, you're already going pretty high." He tells me.

"Puh-leaseee?" I sigh dramatically, hoping he'll give in.

"Fine." He agrees finally "But you have to hold on tight, okay?" I nod in agreement, letting out a laugh as I fly forward. I feel daddy's hands press into my back as he pushes me even higher on the swing, making me squeal in delight. I don't know how it happens, but my fingers suddenly lose their grip on the chains, and I fall forward off the swing.

"Aspen!" I hear my dad yell as I cry out in pain.

~~~

Troian's Pov

Keegan lays me down in his bed, making sure our lips don't lose connection. My fingers tangle through his hair as my tongue moves through his mouth, and my breath comes heavily. He kisses down my neck as I fumble to undo the button on his jeans, and he kicks them off once they're at his ankles. As my thumbs reach under the band of his boxers, Keegan reaches underneath me and undoes my bra clasp. Soon enough, everything ends up on the floor, leaving our warm bodies pressed together without even clothes between us. I moan in pleasure as Keegan slides into me, my fists tightly clutching the bedsheets. Through the pleased sounds escaping both our mouths, I hear my phone vibrating on the table beside me. Given the current circumstances, I hastily make the decision to ignore it, focusing back on the wondrous bliss of the moment. I let the indescribable feeling overcome me, making it all that I focus on. Not only does it take over my body, but it swirls smoothly through my mind the way smoke fills a room.

When we finish, Keegan and I lay in bed beside each other, both of us out of breath. I snuggle up next to him, his skin slightly sticky from sweat. Just as I get comfortable, I hear my phone vibrating again. I let out an exasperated sigh, before reaching over and grabbing it off the bedside table.

"Hello?" I huff into the phone.

"Troian! Why haven't you been answering?" Max's voice gasps "You need to come to the hospital! Aspen fell off the swing and hurt her arm, she's getting an x-ray right now!"

"Wait what?!" I shriek "What are you talking about?"

"She fell off a swing at the park, her wrist looked out of place and she couldn't stop crying, so I took her to the hospital. The doctors are doing an x-ray, they think it could be broken." He explains.

"Oh my god." I gasp "I'll be right there. Tell Aspen I'm coming." I hang up after Max agrees, jumping out from under the warm blankets.

"Who was that?" Keegan asks "What's going on?"

"Just put your clothes on." I say, tossing him his boxers off the floor. I get dressed as quickly as I can, pulling my pants up as I walk out of the room. I grab my purse off the counter and shove my feet into my shoes, my mind buzzing.