Chapter Three

"We have to go in when the sun is up, yes I know there is a better chance of being seen. But... the vampires cant come out during the day and the shadow demons are weaker when the sun is up." I started.

"Ok so how are we going to get all of them out?" Sonja asks.

I gave her a confused look and she said "there is a small hurd of demon horse's or better known as nightmares. But they dont trust just anyone." She said

"How do you know that?" I asked her.

"Half demon remember? I can sense them." She said back.

I nod my head and say "ok heres the plan, Maire and Sonja are going to break out Adam. Then they will meet you here. Ill get Loki and the nightmares out of there."

"No, you cant go or do that by yourself!" John started.

"Were going with you!" Josh finished.

"No! I need the four of you to stay here and if were not back in an hour then come after us. Jack I need you to stay here, if they have to come in and get us ill need you to meet up with the alpha and tell him whats going on if they dont come back with us." I said.

"Yes alpha," Jack said.

"Give me one hour to get in and get out before yall come in after us?" I asked.

"Yes alpha." All four said.

I turned to Maire and Sonja and said "lets go." Then took of running in human form.

It took us ten minutes to get there from where we were, so we knew we only had fifty minutes to get them and get out. I climbed a tree that over looked the grounds. I saw Loki in his large form but was chained down, probably with magical chains. Then I saw the small hurd of about nine nightmares. They were beautiful, they had solid black bodys and flames for there main, tails and hooves. But I also noticed that there was one that was twice there size. He must be the alpha or leader, he is the one who ill have to talk to.

I climbed down and I mindlinked saying 'Loki and the nightmares are in the back, Adam must be in the dungeon.'

'So then why dont you and Maire save Adam and I'll save Loki and the nightmares?' Sonja asks as if it was no big deal.

'Your an idot for one, and for two Loki would kill you were you stand because he doesn't know you. And three, if she takes one step into that castle the vampire king will be after her in no time and not giving a damn about the sun just to get her.' Maire said.

'Thats why I need the two of you to get Adam, can you do that?' I asked them and they just nodded. 'Good, once you have him you meet up with the others. now lets go. We have to meet back with the others in forty minutes. Ill see yall soon.' Then cut the link.

We split up, I was just hoping they will work together and not get caught. I shook the tought away because I needed to think about my part of the mission. I snuck around to the back and whispered "Loki im here to get you just stay calm and act like im not here."

I hurd him huff as a response, I then made my way up to the corral were the nightmares were. When I got closer I saw the lock and spoke softly "im not going to hurt you, im here to save you. But I have to save my dragon first."

The leader eyed me, I guess to see if I was telling the truth. But he bowed his head in agreement or understanding. I made my way over to Loki, but when I touched the chains they burned my skin making me hiss out in pain. Well there goes melting them, I thought to myself.

I had a cold chill run down my back after that, and that gave me an idea. "Im going to try and freeze the chain Loki. Im sorry, but it will get really cold. When the chains break take off to the sky and stay there ill call you when im safe on the ground." He just nods once.