Chapter Fourteen

"What are you doing on my territory rouge!?" I herd a man say with authority and anger in his voice. I knew with the power that was rolling off him it was an alpha. I also knew he wasnt alone either. I could since at least four other wolves with him.

I took another drink of water then stood up and said with my back still to him "passing threw, and I am no rouge, alpha. I am also no threat to you or your pack." I said the last part with some of my power rolling off me. I didnt turn around when I said this because I was making a statement of 'you dont scare me.'

"Well im glad about that Nicole, but why are you really here?" He said.

When I turned around I smiled a little then it dropped and I said "Adam, to be honest, im not here. So if anyone asks...." He cut me off saying "I know, I would tell them I haven't seen you. But do you mind telling me why you are 'not' here? And were are your mates, guardians, protectors and companions?" At the same time he was looking around.

The last question almost made me want to cry again. Just the thought of Sam and Paige being dead made me want to cry all over again because of them no longer being here. But then I got pissed off more because of it. Red growled in my head, because of it. "Me and my wolf are on a man hunt, and we want his blood. This man has killed two of my guardians and protectors. He also kidnapped some of my family members and friends. That is why they are not with me and I am not here." I said lowly with anger and rage in my voice.

"I understand," he said throwing his hands up in surrender, then bowed his head in submission. Then said "if you ever need help just howl really loud. My pack and I will come to your aide." So he already knew who I was going after, it wasn't hard to put the pieces together.

"Thank you Adam, but no more people will be killed on my watch. I must take my leave now. Please, for your safety, dont follow me. Also, if any of them do come by here hold them off as long as possible." I said then bowed my head in respect.

"Hold your head high, and remember never bow to anyone. Unless you want to. I will do what I can, but I hold no promise." He said with a smile.

Thats all I could ask of him, he knew what I was about to do. I knew he didnt like that I was going to do this alone. I gave him a hug then took off running again. I couldn't waist anymore time.

I reached Drakes territory quicker than I thought, because the sun was still up. I knew I had about an hour before the sun went down. Thats when all hell will break loose, so I knew what ever im going to do I better start soon.

I slowly walked out of the treeline and said "lets get this blood bath started" I knew my eyes turned red because of the blood red moon. Then I let the blood lust take over.

I killed one after another that came running at me. We didnt have to walk very far since they all came to us. We ripped there heads clean from there body, since they were shadow demons, and it was the only way to kill them. When the sun was up and they were in their human form. My wolf and I were pissed. We had made it half way to Drakes castle when we killed the last one. There was blood covering my hands, arms, feet, chest, and legs. We had a few scratches but nothing that wouldn't heal quickly.  But still, we were not satisfied.

We walked to the front of the castle and kicked the doors open. "COME OUT COME OUT WERE EVER YOU ARE!" I yelled as I started to walk into the castle.

"I WANT THE MEN WHO KILLED MY TWO FAMILY MEMBERS NOW!!" I yelled again, with more power and authority rolling off my body.

"DONT THINK YOU CAN HIDE! I CAN SMELL YOUR SENT! IT WAS ALL OVER THEM!" I yelled again.

"IF I HAVE TO FIND YOU! YOU WILL DIE A SLOW AND VERY PAINFUL DEATH!" I continue to yell as I walked threw the castle.