Chapter Five

I had Red feel out for Loki as we ran to catch up. I knew we were getting close because his sent was getting stronger. My anger was growing, "lets kick some ass" Sonja said as she let her wings out and took off faster. Maire and I followed her lead and caught up to her just as she attacked.

There was atleast nine dark fae holding an unconscious Loki. We wanted blood and we were going to get just that. No one takes whats ours, and we were done getting walked all over.

It was a quick fight because they didnt see it coming. "Damn it Nic, that ended to quick." Sonja whined.

"Shut up, there will be more people for you to fight later." Maire said.

"Both of you shut up!" I said and looked down at the dark fae I had pinned to the ground. "Explain to me why your KING didnt listen to my warning?" I asked angry.

"Wh-what w-warning?" The man stuttered out.

I rolled my eyes and said "dont fucking lie to me! Didnt that little prick I sent back with his life not deliver my message?" He nodded his head quickly. "So now explain to me, very clearly why you tried to take a member of my pack?"

He took a deep breath but was taking to long so I yelled "SPEAK!!"

"He said he didnt care about your threat that it was just laughable. That he was going to have you one way or another. And.." he rushed out quickly.
"And what?" I growled out.

"And that he wasn't going to come to you, you were going to come to him like a good little pet." He said the last part in a whisper.

I growled loudly shaking the trees, he shook harder. I growled out lowly with anger in my voice "you tell him, im coming for him and he better be ready. Make no mistake to tell him, I warned him about hurting or taking my family. He will soon know what it feels like to loose everything. Now leave!"

Once I released him he got to his feet and ran off. "Were going to go hunting soon girls, so be ready." I said as I was looking in the direction he took off in. They just giggled evily at the thought.

I looked over to Loki and noticed he was starting to wake up. I ran over to him and whispered "Loki just shift smaller, and sleep. I got you now, your safe." He did what I told him and fell back asleep.

I let my wings out and took off back to the pack house holding Loki close to me. I could feel Reds anger starting to calm, but mine wasnt even though I had Loki back. Once we got back I asked John "how are they?"

"All of them have very small scratches but will be healed by morning. Achilles on the other hand had deeper wounds, but he is healing quickly. Hows Loki?" John asked looking at him in my hands.

I tighten my arms around him and said "He is unharmed, but drugged still." I motioned for the rest of them to come over and said "We are leaving when the sun is up. So make sure everything is packed up. And like I told the girls earlier, were going to go hunting soon. So be ready."

They had a look on there face as if asking 'what do you mean?' So I said in a low angry voice "the dark fae king thinks he can do as he pleases. That will be coming to an end, no one hurts or takes whats mine."

They all nodded and left to go pack. There was only a few hours left before the sun came up. I walked over to the nightmares and laidback on Achilles whispering "do you mind if I shut my eyes here with yall?" I didnt think he would mind, he just laid his head down and the rest came over and surrounded us.

"Nicole," I herd Achilles whisper.

"Hmm, what is it?" I asked not opening my eyes.