Chapter Eleven

When I opened my eyes and looked around, I saw that I was in the backyard of Lukes pack house. Everyone I ever met, or encountered was there with tears in there eyes. 'Why?' I asked myself. 'Whats going on?' I was confused about what was going on.

Then I watched as Luke slowly stepped up on to the stage, he took a deep breath then began to talk.

"Her story all began years ago, it was one of prophecy, and one told long ago. One which the world knew, but had forgotten. They just didnt know how much it would shake when she finally showed up on earth. Or how much it would be turned upside down by her. But the moon goddess did, Luna warned her descendant with her story of what really happened, all those years ago. To tell them, to warn them, that she would be coming. But, it was as if no one expected it to actually happen.

We all knew the prophecy, as we were told:

When the winged wolf appears, the end of the world may be near.

Protect and love the wolf,
and the wolf will protect you.

But hate and try to kill the wolf,
and the wolf will kill you.

When the winged wolf finally became of age, and she shifted for the first time. She had started to be hunted down by different creatures, evil ones at that, and all just for her power that she held. But the more she went threw, the more she started to show herself as a savior to all kinds. To all living creatures, including a few hybrids.

Her true blood related family died before all of this really took hold of her life. But in return, the moon goddess herself gave her a new family. They were her protectors, guardians, companions, friends, and lovers. She cared and loved them all, as if they were her true family.

She was beaten, broken, hopeless, left for dead, alone, and many other emotions. But she over came all of that, and defeated the evil that kept dragging her down every chance it got. Every time that evil would drag her down, she would find that little piece of hope. That little piece of hope, was what would bring her back.

Today we morn our Luna, our savior, our protector of this wold, our friend and my mate." He said and took a deep breath, I could see the tears in his eyes that he was trying hard to hold back.

"Why? I was alive! Im right here! Look at me!" I screamed. But no one could hear me. My tears ran down my face as I continue to yell over and over. It was as if I was yelling at the wind to stop blowing.

I fell to the ground with my head in my hands, tears rolling down my face. Everything got quiet, there was no noise, then I heard the song my grandmother would sing to me all those years ago. It was a voice so familiar, it made my tears stop, and my heart speed up. So I listened to her sing as I still held my head in my hands. I was afraid to lift my head, incase this was all a dream, and I would wake up.

"Hush my little werewolf, dont you cry.

You will grow some wings, and learn how to fly.

When you fly really high in the sky, all the tears you cried will eventually dry.

When all your tears have disappeared, ill be waiting right here.

So hush my little werewolf dont you cry, because ill always be right here by your side."

When she was done and I turned around, there was my grandmother standing there with her arms wide open. I ran into her embrace, and cried harder and she held me closer.