Chapter Twelve

There are times in this world were I wish I could welcome death freely into my life, and then run into his darkened sweet embrace. Not caring who or what I leave behind. Just wanting to end it all, everything. All because I was done, hoping I was done, wishing I was done. But I wasnt, even when I wanted to be.

I always had more to do.

But in the end it turns out, death has had a plan for me from the beginning.  He wraps his arms around me in the darkness and in a deep voice he whispers in my ear, 'you have to wait a little longer my little dark wing, and can't come to me just yet.'

I could feel goosebumps raising all over my body when he spoke. He then tells me 'I am getting things ready for your arrival, so you need to be patient.'

I didnt know what he ment by that, I was a little confused. Then he whispers, 'I need you to send one of my underlings back to me. For you see, he escaped, and he is after your power as well.'

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, and I knew full well that I was shaking. His voice held power, and a promise. At this point I didnt know if I was shaking in excitement, or if it was fear of the promise his voice held. But one thing I did know, was that he wanted something from me just like everyone else did. Like I thought, nothing comes freely anymore, it all comes with a price. That even means if you want to die, it comes with a price. But then again, is the price of death worth dying for?

I could feel myself starting to wake up, but I didn't want to leave death. I was already there, I didnt want to leave. So I grab on to him tightly again and shake my head no quickly. I hear him chuckle and whisper again, 'my little dark wing, do not seek me out just yet, for you still have much to do on earth. But soon enough, your time may..... or may not come. But ill still be waiting right here to welcome you again when and if you do come back.'

Then he disappeared, I looked around quickly but it was all black, there was nothing, not even any kind of light. Why? I asked myself. I shook my head in sadness, because I knew it was too good to be true. Death was in my grasp, and then he slipped away from me again.

When I looked up again, no one was there, then when I blinked my eyes again I was standing in a field. But I wasnt alone, there was a man with wings floating down from the sky towards me. He had this peaceful ora that flowed off him in waves. When I looked at him his body was blured, so I couldnt see what he looked like. Just that he had wings and was tall.

Still, my voice wasnt working, but it felt as if I didnt need it to. It was as if I was there to listen, not to talk. I wondered why I was here, did he save me from deaths grip or did he want something from me too?

He landed, and then held his arms out to me. It was as if I needed to run to him, to be in his sweet embrace, just as I was in deaths. I held on tightly to him like I did death, he was calming me. I didnt feel alone anymore, and felt wanted. Then he whispers 'my little light wing, death maybe waiting for you. But trust in me when I say, you will not be going down to him when you die.'

All I could do was nod, at the same time I could feel myself start to wake up more. I was being pulled back to my body. So I knew I wouldn't be here for much longer. I grabbed on to him tighter, because I didnt want to leave. I wanted to stay with him like I did death. He whispered again, 'Listen to me my little light wing, death told you about the demon king on earth thats after you, right?' I nodded my head yes since I couldn't speak.

He nods and then took a deep breath and said 'My little light wing, there is also a fallen angel. He controls all angels on earth, he is evil, he turned his back on us. He wants your power just as bad as the demon king does. Becareful, he can take....' was the last thing I herd him say before I was dragged harshly back to reality.