Chapter Fifteen

'Hush my little werewolf dont you cry, because ill always be right there by your side.' I heard someone sing then stopped and said 'be strong my angel, and dont let the past consume you.'

When I woke up, it was dark and cold. My head was throbbing in pain, it felt as if someone hit me over the head with a baseball bat. I opened my eyes slowly as I sat up. There was no light coming from anywhere, except from a small candle down the hall. I knew I could only be in some type of prison cell again. I could feel the metal around my ankles and wrists and it stung. It looked as if it had been there for a while, because of the red raw skin underneath it. So now I wondered how long had they kept me out? I examined my legs again and they look as if they have healed. So I moved them a little, although they were sore and stung when the metal moved. They worked.

I couldn't hear or even feel Red. Which could only mean one thing, that they were giving me a shot of wolfsbane and silver. I missed my wolf, but then my mind went to everyone else. I just hope that they got out and that they were ok.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the one voice I hated. The one voice I wanted to kill because of what he took from me. "Finally, my sleeping beauty has woken up." Drake said excitedly.

I didnt laugh, I didn't even acknowledge that he was even there.
"Do not ignore me!" He yelled. But still I didnt look or talk to him. I couldn't, he had taken everything and everyone from me.

"Why must you be like this? You have been out for three weeks! Answer me!" He yelled. But I still didnt look at him or flinch when he yelled again.

Well that answers that question on how long I have been alseep. Now I wonder were im at? I laughed to my self. "So you think this is funny do you? Fine!" He said with anger in his voice. He turns to leave, but stops at the door and turns around with an evil smile on his face.

"Let me let you in on a little secret pet!" He starts saying and spits out pet. "Everyone you love thinks your still in the states." He said then whispered "but your not."

I didnt look at him yet, I have to take a deep breath so I wouldn't yell. Then asked in a whisper, "were are we?"

"So that got you to talk?" He says with a smile.  "Hmm, I dont know if I should tell you or not. But, fine, ill tell you since you finally desided to talk. Its not like it will really matters. We are in Rome my love and they will never find you." He said with a smirk on his face and at that moment I wished so hard that I could slap it off.

I finally looked at him then said with so much hate in my voice "and what makes you think, I wont still try to kill you?"

"Because," he says then pauses for a second then said with a smile "my mark on you says you wont love." I looked at him funny, then he said "my beloved, the moon will be full tomorrow night." He said as he took a few steps closer. "You will beg me to mark you, and make the pain stop. All because you will be in heat, and when I do...... I will mate you. All night. All your power will be finally mine, and so will you." He said with a serious tone to his voice.

"Never!" I growled out shaking my head no. "I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" I yelled at him.

"We shall see!" He said then was gone in a blink of an eye. I could hear him laughing as he was leaving.

That bastard! He woke me up just for the full moon. I shook my head sadly, theres nothing I can do right now. Im weak, and have no strength to break free. What am I going to do? I put all my walls down, hopping beyond hope that I could reach someone. Anyone for that matter.

'Can anyone hear me?' I ask threw all the mindlinks.

'Please, someone, anyone, answer me.' I said sadly.