Chapter Sixteen

"Princess...." I heard a man wisper.

"My beautiful princess, wake up now...." he whispered again.

I slowly opened my eyes, and when I did I wish I hadn't. I was tied to a bed by ropes that had silver in them. I was only in a sports bra and shorts. "What the hell?" I said confused.

"Dont use that language princess," he said.

"Dont call me that! Im not your princess!" I yelled getting upset.

"Get upset as much as you want, but I blocked your power from you." He said sweetly.

"Who are you? Why did you save me just to tie me up? What do you want!?" I asked confused and angry.

"Sh, sh, princess.  Calm down. I tied you up because I had to make sure you couldn't run away." He started. Then said "I want your power of course, and I couldn't get it from you if you are dead."

Fear, thats what I felt at this moment. I started shaking hard, "calm yourself my princess, I will not mark or mate you........yet." he said with a smile.

"Who are you!?" I yelled trying to hide my fear.

I looked at him, and noticed he had black hair, and skin. He had honey brown colored eyes, and was built. He stood about six foot tall. He smiled and said "my name is Tony, and you are mine."

"No im not!" I yelled tugging on the ropes again.

"Its ok if you dont believe me right now, but you will soon. Dont worry, I am going to record all of it and snd it back to the alpha king." He said then sat on the bed next to me.

"No! Leave them alone!" I yelled.

He cupped my cheek then looked into my eyes and said "this will hurt. Alot. Im going to take your marks from you one at a time. But dont worry, if you pass out ill wait till your awake to remove the next one."

"No! Dont touch me!" I yelled as he slid his hands down to my left side. He was over Leos mark, "no, please dont take my marks!" I said sadly.

"Shh, shh, its ok, I will rid you of these ugly things. But its sad though, I cant remove yours from them. They dont deserve to wear your mark, only I do!" He said with anger at the end.

Then I felt a burning sensation on Leos mark. I screamed out in pain, it was a pain I had never felt before.  It felt as if someone heated up a blade till it was red and was slowly carving off his mark from my skin. When he was done I saw black dots cloud my vision. I had tears rolling down my face, he took Leos mark from me. My side burned as if it was still on fire. "Your still awake, this will be more fun than I thought." He said with a smile.

Then he moved to Neos mark "no please dont," I whispered out.

"Oh how I love when you beg, but it wont work love." He said then started to take off Neos mark. I screamed out again and again in pain. It was worse than the first one.

More black dots clouded my eyes, my ribs and sides felt as it they were still on fire. But the pain stopped as soon as I passed out from it.

"Princess, wake up, it time to do the next one." He said sweetly,  it was as if he was enjoying this.

When I opened my eyes, I had shooting pain in my sides. I held my scream in, he didnt deserve to hear me scream. "I know it hurts love, but we only have five more to go." He said then flipped me over.

He ran his hands softly down my back then traced Achilles mark and said "that nightmares mark will be next!" He said with disgust in his voice.

Then I felt it, that same searing pain,  I tried not to scream but when I didnt he dug in deeper. I couldn't hold it any longer, I screamed out in pain. Tears left my eyes, when he was done I asked brokenly "why?"