Chapter Ten

They say when you hear a dragons roar, it can be heard all the way around the world. But also if you hear it, you need to run like hell in another direction. Or you need to hide, then pray to the goddess they dont find you.

I have heard Loki growl and roar softly many time. But I have never heard him growl or roar as loud as he can. Or with so much emotion behind it. Or that was, until right now.

*flashback to a few hours ago*

When we barried the bodys again, and put the headstones back in place. It made my soul and Reds soul, be back at ease a little because we knew they were back in there final resting place. I said my goodbyes to them again, and silently making a promise that I would return again. Then I took off running. Fast.

"So whats your plan?" Sonja asked as we were running to the dark fae kings territory.

"Everyone is to kill anyone who attacks you. That goes for women and children too." I said with no emotions in my voice.

"Nicole you cant be serious!" Sam yelled quickly in return. .

I stopped in my tracks, making all of them stop and look at me. Then I said "im dead serious, but dont worry ill give all of them a chance to run before we attack. I dont want unnecessary blood shed anymore than any of you do. So anyone who doesn't fight, or attack us can leave unharmed. Everyone else will die. But understand one thing, the king is mine!"

Then took off running again, towards the dark fae kings territory. I was completely pissed off, and Red along with me wanted his blood. No one argued with me, because they knew there was no point. They all knew I didnt want anymore blood shed then needed. I took a deep breath and thought, I hope hes ready, because the war starts now!

*End of flashback*

The sound alone of his voice gave me goosebumps, and made me and Red shiver in excitement of what was to come. It was as if revenge couldn't be sweeter. My hairs stood on end and my teeth began to grow, and I was on the verge of shifting. All because of his roar, and the emotions behind it.

I let my wings out and flew up next to Loki and yelled "Listen up! Anyone who doesn't want to die, leave now! Do not attack us! If you do, you will be killed, no matter who you are! I will spare no one who attacks!" They all froze in fear of what I said and didnt move. So I yelled again "GO NOW!"

They all took off running, grabbing there children and fled to the woods. I stood there watching them as the ran. I wanted to give them a chance to get away from the blood shed that I knew was coming.

Then Loki roared loudly again, and again sent shivers down my spine in excitement. We shifted to our wolf form with our wings out, and everyone else followed suit. I howled loudly letting them know that we were going to attack, then charged towards the village.

Almost all of the villagers fled except a few that were in the way of getting into the castle. They stood in the middle oftye road, holding there ground. When they charged towards us we didnt hesitate, we growled at them, then we attacked them, and with in a few seconds they were dead.

When we reached the castle, I shifted back and yelled "IM HERE FOR YOUR KING!"

I flew up over the castle walls to get there attention and yelled "I will give you the same opportunity as the villagers! Anyone who attacks will die, no exceptions! So if you dont want to die! Run and flee with the villagers! Now!"

Half of them threw there weapons down and ran, but the other half stayed put in there spot. I shook my head, "fine," I whispered under my breath.

"Kill them." I yelled.