Chapter Thirteen

I woke up startled, it felt as if I was being watched. It made my skin crawl, I looked out my window and noticed the moon was still up in the sky. I had only been asleep for a few hours I thought. Then I saw them, those eyes, the eyes I can never forget. They haunt my past, and a few of my recent dreams. My heart started to race, and my nerves started to make me shiver.

In those eyes held a promise, a promise of you will be mine soon. Then they disappeared within a blink of an eye. I would wonder if I really saw them or not. But the way my body reacted to seeing those eyes, I knew it was real.

How did he get on this territory?  where were the guards? I knew my heart rate was speeding up, and fear was starting to take over. But I couldn't understand why I was afraid of thoses eye. I hadn't noticed that everyone was still asleep in my room, till I looked around. I knew I needed to calm down, and before they woke up.

'Nicole, its ok. He cant get us right now. Think about it,' my wolf said.

'I know, it just freaked me out seeing him so close.' I told her.

'Nicole, we need to go back to Luke's territory, and soon.' She said.

' I know, we will leave when the sun is up.' I told her. She didnt say anything just nodded and shut the link between us.  I laid back in the bed and closed my eyes wishing nothing would happened..... atleast for a little while.

*three months later*

Its been three months and a few days since I had seen him, or even heard from him. Everything was going great, I was spending time with both my mates and there packs. I also got to spend more one on one time with all my companions, guardians and protectors. It was what I needed, it was time for me to heal, and..... I was able to start. That was until today, everything changed. I was out for a run with my mates when we came across a dead body.

When we got closer, it looked as if he was dumped here lastnight. Then we saw it was a pack member, the one that had gone missing a week ago. We all thought he went rouge, because of the way he hated being in the pack. We never expected this. But when we saw him, he was naked, bloodied, cut, broken, and bruised. His body was just to heart breaking to look at any longer. Before I could turn away from his body, I saw a note carved into his chest. It was the last thing I wanted to see.

Just the mear thought that someone did something so horrible to a pack member made my blood boil. Luke and Achilles both had a look of confusion because of the note. But I didnt. I knew what it ment. It was directed to me. It said:

"Fullmoon and your mine"

My anger and rage grew, my blood was boiling, my body was shaking uncontrollably, and to say I was pissed was an understatement! I wanted his blood! And so did my wolf.

I blocked everyone out. I hid my emotions quickly so I wouldn't hurt anyone, and got myself back under control. Then took a couple of deep breaths.

"Dont leave him here..." was all I said before they could say or ask  anything. When I looked up at them, they had a look on there face as if they knew I already knew what the note ment. I didnt say anything more just turned around and shifted to my true form. When I cleared the trees I took off to the sky, and when I thought I was high enough I let out an ear piercing howl and growl mixed. Believe me when I say it could be heard for miles and would have you bowing in submission. You could see the trees shake, and probably feel the power in it run threw your body.

I flew back to the pack house and landed loudly letting them know I was back. Honestly, I didnt care if they knew or not. Everyone came running out asking questions, I growled at them shutting them up quickly. I opened the link and said 'im going to my room.... alone. Do not disturb me. Unless, its an emergency.'  Then I shut the link and walked into the house.