Chapter 32

I was sitting in Seans room when he woke up.

"Sean you're awake," I said.

"How long was I out, is Mark okay," he asks.

"Almost 24 hours and Mark is fine, he just for a bruise since he had more muscle than you, so your stomachs got hit badly. You got a bruise along with a nasty cut because the guy had a ring on," I explained. I hear the door open. Looking up I see Mark smiling along with Vikk behind him.

I stand up and let Mark sit in my spot. I walk out of the room to let them have privacy.

"They're so adorable," I said to Vikk. I grab his hand and we walked to the waiting room.

I sit down and put my head on Vikks shoulder.

"I love you Alex," Vikk said before putting his head on mine. I smile.

"I love you too Vikky," I said. I feel his head lift off of mine before he places a kiss on my head and goes back to laying his head on mine.

How did I ever get such a wonderful boyfriend.

I look to the corner of my eye and see the others sitting along a line of seat, except for Adam, Tobi, and Simon who went back to the hotel since they were tired.

----

I wake up with warm arms wrapped around me. I look up to see Vikks head in the crook of my neck, his face scrunched up in fear. He pulls me closer and tighter as his face tightens.

I grab his hands and pried them off of me. As I stand up his body curls into a ball. I go over to his side of the bed and sit in the side and start shaking his shoulders.

"Vikk wake up," I said. Tears start falling down his face. I continue shaking him and saying his name, getting louder and louder every time.

"Don't leave me, I love you...if you touch it you'll turn to stone and you'll leave me....Alex is the only one that can touch it....d.dont leave me I LOVE YOU," Vikk whispers, whisper yelling the last ones.

I freeze, he was talking to someone else, and telling them that he loves them. I look at the clock to see that it's 6 in the morning.

I get up and go over to my suitcase and get an outfit for today. I go into the bathroom and change into the clothes. I put my hair up into a messy bun before I put a slight bit of makeup on.

I walk back out and grab my phone and wallet, putting them in my bag before I grab a keycard and leave the room.

I walk down the hallway, down the stairs, and out of the building. I look up to see the sky is clear and turning blue. I smile before I head off to the nearest park.

The leaves on the trees sway in the breeze up ahead. I smile and walk faster until I'm at the entrance to the park.

I walk in and far into the park until I reached a pond with a bench next to it. I sit down on the bench and laid back.

I smile up at the sky.

Vikks POV-dream-
I was walking towards the lake that had the sword in front of it. Alex eyes it before she turns to look at me.

"I know something bad is gonna happen so....goodbye," she said before running off. I yell after her, telling her to come back and that I love her until I noticed a figure walk up to the dagger, instantly recognizing it as Josh. He goes to grab it and I yell at him to stop and only Alex can grab it. He stops before I turn around and run after Alex until I see her climb the loon statue, her eyes tearing up as he body walks to the edge of the beak. She leans forward and I jump forward trying to get underneath her...but failed and watched her die in front of me.

I woke up with a sweat. I look around and see that Alex was gone, probably on a walk or something.

I sigh as I get up and grab my clothes for the day and jump into the cold shower.

I stand there thinking about the dream. I mean we have had like a total of 5 vision dreams of when we find the blade.

I hear a crash from room so I get out of the shower. I get dressed and leave the bathroom.

On the floor with his feet up in the air is Simon. He is facing up and his eyes clicker over to me when I enter the room.

We look at each other for a second before we burst out laughing.

When we were done laughing Simon asks, "where's Alex?"

"Probably on a walk or something," I said. He said ok before He goes and take a a shower.

Later today we were gonna be driving up to a town called Detroit Lakes and get a hotel room there for three nights.

It will only take a three hour drive from here to a town called Pelican Rapids where we are gonna stop at to have a subway or dairy queen. Most likely Subway.

I unplug my phone from the charger and see a text from Jack.

J: Hey Vikk, just wanted to ask if you knew why Alex walked out of your room with a very sad face on, at 6 am this morning?

I looked at the clock to find that it was 10 in the morning, meaning that she was out for four hours. I respond saying no, that I only just woke up.