Chapter 35

-Alex-
I say down next to Adam, behind Zane and Tori, in front of them was Jason and Savanna who were in the very front.

"Love birds," I whispered to Adam.

"What did you do now," he said back.

"Nothing with Jason and Savanna other than them being introduced, and Tori and Zane already have a crush on one another, I'm just helping them get together," I whisper to him, as the ride starts to move. According to Tori, this is the most rickety roller coaster here, along with the high roller. The renegade isnt as bad.

As the ride finished, I hope out after Adam.

"That was so much fun, which one next," I said as I turn around to face the group. I need a scary one where they will hold hands or something.

"How about the power tower," I said. The guys started chanting power tower while Tori stayed quiet.

We kept chanting until she finally gave in.

"But of I for or get scared to actual death on it, it's all your guys's fault," she says pointing at all of us.

"Okay," I said smiling. We make our way over to the power tower, Zane and Tori in the back talking.

"I don't know if I can do this," Tori says. Yes in eavesdropping, so I'm trying to get them together I need info.

"It can't be that bad, you said yourself that the Wild Thing looked higher than the letters of the power tower," Zane said reassuringly.

"I'm afraid of the up and down of the drop, who knows if the wore could break or of when we are suppose to stop and go up but keep goi...." She is cut off by Zane.

"Nothings gonna happen, everything you think could happen is all on here, it doesnt make it real. Its your anxiety making scenarios in your head so don't worry," he said.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try," she said.

"That's the Tori I know," Zane said.

When we get to the line for the power tower we all got next to who we were sitting next to. It was gonna be me, Lachlan, Preston and then Adam while on another side it was gonna be Savanna, Jason, Zane, and Tori. We say in our seats and the things are put down around us, keeping us secure. I could see in Lachlans eyes that I don't want to do this really but We only get to ride these rides once. We get to the top and the view was magnifecent, but it didn't last that long when we stopped and everyone screamed.

I was thankful when the ride stopped and I swear I thought I saw Lachlan about to throw up during the ride.

I step out of the ring around the ride and sat on a bench.

"I was not expecting that," I and as Lachlans and Adam sit down next to me.

"Where's Zane and Tori?" I ask as I saw everyone around us but those two.

"Their at a garbage, one of them got sick, and I think it was Tori," Jason said.

"I feel bad now," I said.

"Why?" Lachlan said.

"I over heard her talking to Zane about how she hates heights and that she didn't want to do it but Zane ended up convincing her," I said.

"Its not your fault I had too many bags of cotton candy before hand," I heard someone say. I look up to see Tori standing there with Zanes arm around her to keep her up.

"I still feel bad though," I said.

"No need to be, I just felt sick for a bit, I'm fine now," she said.