Let's Get One Thing Straight: I'm Not {30}

“Mmmm good morning Maxi,” Noah said and kissed me as I opened my eyes. He smiled at me and I rested my head on his chest. “What about our parents?” I asked, not really caring. I was so happy. Nothing was going to ruin it.

                “Who gives a fuck? My door is locked so no one walked in on us. They probably just think we had a sleepover or something,” he said and kissed my head.

                He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled, still half asleep. “Last night was nice Noah,” I mumbled and yawned. “Nice? Not fun?” he asked, sounding amused. I laughed softly. “You know what I mean.” “Do I?” “You do.” “Prove it.” I turned my head up to face him and pressed my lips to his. He eagerly kissed back.

                We pulled away and I grinned softly. “Point proven.” “I love you Max,” Noah said and kissed me again. “I love you too Noah,” I said and put my head back on his chest. I closed my eyes and smiled happily.

                “Noah! I made you boys pancakes! Come down for breakfast!” Mr. Hottie called cheerfully. We glanced at each other and tried not to laugh. “Be right down dad!” Noah called.

                I shifted and got off him. He got up and handed me my clothes. I pulled on my boxers and my jeans and reached for my shirt. Noah shook his head and handed me a pair of basketball shorts. “Just pretend we actually slept last night,” he said with a wink.

                I changed out of my jeans into the shorts and left my shirt off. Noah did the same and he quickly made it look like I had slept on a pile of blankets on his floor last night.

                We went down after fixing our hair a little and his dad smiled at us. “Hello boys!” “Hi dad!” Noah said happily and we sat down and ate. After we ate, we went back up to Noah’s room and he let me borrow a pair of jeans and a clean shirt.

                Noah pulled on a pair of purple skinny jeans with a white shirt that had black sleeves. He quickly straightened his hair and threw on a couple rubber bracelets and a necklace.

                He looked incredibly cute. I couldn’t help but go over and wrap my arms around him. I kissed him deeply and he smiled at me.

                “Come on Maxi. Let’s go…uh…do stuff!” he said in excitement. “Like what?” I asked, raising my eyebrow. Pierce was probably grounded, Owen was sick, and I felt too bad to invite Nason to hang out with me and Noah when I had just been so bad to him.

                Noah grabbed my hand and we left his house and aimlessly began to walk around. We made our way to Taco Bell just out of habit and sat down. I glanced over at one of the tables and felt my face paling as Brent stared back at me.

                I gulped a little. There was one table in between us. “Hello Maxwell,” Brent said, a cold look in his eyes. He was sitting with his mom.

                “Hello Brent,” I said, trying to keep my voice steady and somewhat friendly. The last thing I needed was a fight in Taco Bell after the best night of my life.

                “I know you,” his mom said, a bit surprised. “You’re Quincy’s son, right?” I nodded. “Yes ma’am. I’m Maxwell,” I said politely. “Yea. Max is friends with that kid that beat Andre up,” Brent said, crossing his arms and glaring.

                “That boy is disgusting,” his mom said, shaking her head. “I can’t believe. Beating someone up like that!” I swallowed back my reply about how her son was the exact same way.