Let's Get One Thing Straight: I'm Not {32}

Hey everyone! Before I began this chapter, I just really want to advertise...lol. So, there was a little "award" thingy that this story got put in :DD And they won a award :D And this has a lot of really great boyxboy stories in it! So you should check it out... :)

http://www.wattpad.com/2311852-boyxboy-greats-awards-as-determined-by-me-p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                ***2 Months Later***

                                                                ***Max’s POV***

                “AAAAAAAAAAACHOOOO!” I jumped and laughed at Noah as he sniffed and wiped his nose. “Bless you,” Owen said, shaking his head. “I’m an atheist!” Noah cried furiously. “No you’re not Noah,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                I was sitting on his lap at the ice cream place. Owen and Pierce sat across from us and Nason sat next to us. Mr. Harts had calmed the Ryans down and Pierce didn’t have to go back to his mom. Owen had been sick for about 2 or 3 weeks but was fine now.

                Noah and I were doing so amazing. We had made love 2 other times. Lacey was the only one who knew about that part of our relationship. Things with my dad were still really good and he was even starting to accept watching me kiss Noah. He and my mom calmly talked out problems now and hadn’t had any yelling matches in a long time.

                Life was great. The principal and my parents had sat down with Brent and his parents and had revealed everything he had done to me. He and his friends hadn’t bothered any of us since. Oh sure, his friends were threatening us at first, but even the threats died soon enough.

                Noah was convinced that Pierce and Owen were madly in love, but they had both assured me that they were just best friends and nothing more. Pierce was talking to a girl and Owen was just staying single for the moment. Nason was also staying single, but he and I were still close.

                Noah kissed me deeply and his hands slowly dropped down into my lap. I grabbed them and held them in my own. “Bad boy,” I breathed in his ear before kissing his cheek. He smirked. “Look who’s talking,” he said and buried his face in my neck.

                I smiled and rolled my eyes. “Bee Tea Dubz, what are we doing tonight?” Owen asked. “I have to let the ass know.” “Uhh…I think we’re going to have a movie night!” Noah said in excitement.

                Owen shrugged and texted his step dad. Will had been especially nasty to him lately, but Owen was hiding his hurt well. Mr. Cash was trying to convince Owen’s mom to treat him better.

                “What are we gonna watch?” I asked curiously. “An American Werewolf In London!” Noah basically screamed in my ear. I winced as a few people stared at us. Noah was basically bouncing me on his lap in his excitement.

                “Noah. Take a deep breath. Calm down. And stop trying to make poor Maxi deaf,” Pierce said, shaking his head in amusement. “Sorry. I like that movie a lot,” Noah said with an innocent shrug. “Hi David!” he quoted. “Can I have a piece of toast?” I asked and we both started laughing.

                Noah took his ice cream and held it up to me. I licked it seductively. “I just got hard,” Pierce said, mouth hanging open in shock. Owen pushed his chin so that Pierce’s mouth shut.

                We all laughed. “Down poor!” Owen cried and pressed his hands on Pierce’s crotch. “God dammit Owen! Way to raise a skyscraper,” he grumbled and smacked Owen’s hands off as Owen waggled his eyebrows.

                “I’M A MATERIAL GIRL!” Noah started singing. I smacked him in the back of the head and he pouted. “Not nice Maxi! I was singing beautifully!” “Beautifully. Right,” I snickered. He got a look of fake hurt in his eyes.

                “Are you insulting my wonderful singing?!” “Only on days that end in ‘y’,” I said with a shrug. He looked thoughtful. “Oh hey! That’s all of them!” he cried after a minute and we all laughed at his stupidity.

                After we ate our ice cream, we went to Noah’s house. Pierce’s dad had bought him a new car and Pierce had slowly regained his confidence to drive again. The accident had terrified him.

                We went into Noah’s basement when we got there and put in the movie. Noah held me and we laughed together through the whole movie. When it ended, all of us clapped for it. “BEST MOVIE EVER!” Noah chanted.

                “Noah…you said that about Sweeney Todd,” I pointed out. “That’s because Sweeney Todd is smexy,” Noah said, grinning and winking.

                “Oh my god Noah. Max turned you legit gay!” Pierce said, laughing. Noah frowned. “Oh. But…if Max turned me legit gay…why did I feel the need to go cherry popping?” I smacked my forehead. “You’re so retarded Noah!” I cried.

                “You’re the idiot dating him,” Nason said, patting me on the back. I sighed. “Don’t remind me,” I said, sticking my tongue out at Noah as a look of fake horror came over his face. “Maxi hates me!” he cried and dropped to his knees. “NOOOOOO! STOP THE WORLD I WANNA GET OFF!”

                “…You’re in that position a lot, aren’t you?” Owen asked, grinning at Noah. Noah smirked and I really hoped I wasn’t blushing. Yes, Noah HAD been in that position before…

                Noah got up and randomly hugged me. We kissed and I smiled at my friends. They all smiled back at me and my heart swelled with happiness. My life really couldn’t get any better. As I squeezed Noah’s hand, I knew that I was finally at the top of the world. And I was going to stay there for a long time with my best friends and the love of my life.