Chapter 6 - (1.3K Words)

After the little scene between the two men, Namjoon took it upon himself to march you to the very back of the bus, where Jungkook and Jimin were still going through your things. It wasn't like you had a say in the matter, Namjoon pushed you in front of himself and told you to walk.

Such a charmer.

"Sit down," He commanded you, pointing to a set of seats. You decided not to cause any more trouble for yourself, you sat down next to the window. You put your head up against the window, and rubbed your tired eyes. Then you remembered, you didn't have your glasses.

They were still in Hoseok's seat, probably somewhere on the floor with your beanie, if you had to guess.

Namjoon sat just across from you and leaned in uncomfortably close. He brushed the hair out of your eyes, and pulled something out of his pocket. Your glasses. He opened up your glasses, and slid them on over the bridge of your nose.

You blinked a couple times, getting used to your new and improved vision. You looked down at your hands, and watched as the light glinted off your rings. You looked back up at Namjoon, and you were surprised.

He looks so beautiful!

His eyes were looking just past you, probably at someone towards the front of the bus. That didn't matter, you still found a way to get lost in his dark, chocolaty eyes. His skin was perfect, so much that it made you self-conscious. His lips were plump and a cute shade of pink. You got so lost in his looks, he was so beautiful....

This is wrong. I shouldn't be thinking of my captor this way.

"Alright," Namjoon said, shaking you from your thoughts. Your eyes met, and you instinctively looked down, blushing after the thoughts you just had. He grabbed your chin, and pulled your face up again, so that he was looking into your eyes. You swore that he could see right into your soul.

This probably isn't necessary...

"(Y/F/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N)," He spoke quietly, still holding your chin. "Age seventeen, blood type AB+, at the very top of your class with an IQ over 144." You weren't quite sure where he was going with this, and you were scared. How did he know so much about you??

"Do you know how much a girl like you is worth?"

"D-do I know what?" You asked, both scared and perplexed by his question.

Do I know how much I'm worth??

He let out a dark chuckle, and a wicked smile played at his lips. He gripped your chin tighter, and pulled you forward. Your faces were now less than inches apart. Your heart began to speed up, fast enough that it could've popped right out of your chest.

His eyes bored past yours and peered deep into your soul. These were not the same eyes that you had looked into earlier. There was something dark in them. These were the eyes of a cold-blooded murderer.

"Do you know," his voice unbelievably faint, "how much a girl like you is worth?"

There was a long moment of silence. You both sat, staring unblinkingly into the other's eyes. You dared not to say anything, but he was waiting on your answer. There was no playing it off like you didn't hear him.

"No," you managed to whisper. "I don't know what a girl like me is worth."

Namjoon didn't say anything. He didn't let go of your chin. His gaze didn't leave your eyes. He didn't even blink.

"I thought so."

You were thrown back into the seat. Your head hit the headrest hard enough to knock your glasses onto your lap. Your ears were ringing because the force of the impact was so strong. You looked back over at Namjoon, who wore a scowl on his face.

What the hell was that for?!

"Girls like you shouldn't be worth anything," Namjoon spat. "You're only worth anything good when you're dead or out of the way."

"I've met several girls like you before," he continued, picking something out of his fingernails, clearly uninterested in you. "You all think that you're worth more than others just because-"

"Then why the hell are you keeping me alive if I'm such a problem to you??" You interrupted him. You didn't want to hear him finish whatever he was about to say. It was the last thing you wanted to hear right now.

Maybe I shouldn't question why he's letting me live, he might change his mind....

"Relax, Princess," Namjoon said, a twisted smile appearing on his face. "We've happened to find that despite your appearance," he looked down and judged your ruffled, dirty clothing. "You actually have quite a bit of value to us alive."

You watched as his face changed. Only seconds ago, he had slammed you against the bus seat, and now he was trying to calm you down? That seemed a little bit backwards. Okay, maybe it was very backwards.

Just who the hell does he think he is??

"Jungkook! Jimin!" Namjoon yelled, gaining the attention of the two that had just zipped up your bags. They immediately rushed forward to where the both of you were sitting. Even though there were two open seats next to you, they chose to stand.

You were glad that they didn't find anything worthwhile in your bags. At least, you hoped that they didn't. They could have easily slipped something of yours into their pocket, with no one watching them.

"Would either of you care to tell our little Princess why she's so special?" You recoiled at the word. "Why we've decided to keep her alive?"

"Three reasons," the one with the orange hair began to say.

"Firstly, she's a witness to two crimes in the last twenty-four hours," He said. "There's a possibility that those two crimes might have something to do with us." He smirked at you, moving his face closer to yours.

You wouldn't bother with me if they didn't deal with you.

"Second, she caught a few of us making a mistake," he said, turning his head to look at the men at the front of the bus. He narrowed his gaze as he stared at Jin and Yoongi. "So, we had to make a quick change of plans because of her. Because of that little mistake, she now knows who all of us are, and she can identify us."

"And third, she means something to a large and wealthy corporation in Seoul."

You turned your head to look at the man who was standing awfully close to you. He was still smirking, his eyes dancing around your lips.

"I'm not sure what you mean," you say quietly. You were getting nervous. "I don't know what any company would want with me."

He pulled his face away and gave you a questioning look. The man sitting behind him had the same look on his face. You looked over, and you saw a blurry Namjoon with his hands covering his face.

Now is not the time for my glasses, you chided yourself, waiting for somebody to say something.

"Jiminie, you dumbass," he muttered through his fingers. "She has no idea about who her family is."

"What do you mean, my family??" You asked. "What does any of this have to do with my family??"

Then, it hit you all at once. There was only one person that you knew in all of South Korea. There was only one person you knew that was in a wealthy company. There was only one person in your family that fit both of those descriptions.

Oh my god, they're talking about my aunt!