Chapter 12 - (1.1K Words)

For a long time, you sat there eating and talking with Jin. Even after you were done eating, you two continued to talk. Taehyung had already come back with the shattered remains of the mug. He even cleaned up both of your plates for you.

"We still need to get you some new shorts, right?" Jin said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah, if you can...." you said, trailing off. You hadn't really expected him to remember.

"Here, follow me," he pushed his chair out from under him and left the room. You quickly got up from your seat and followed him out into the hallway.

You peeked out into the hallway, and saw that he was unlocking a door just a little bit farther down the hallway. You walked up behind him, and patiently waited for him to open up the door. The door swung open, and your eyes widened in amazement.

From the doorway, you could see a cascade of unending colors. Wherever there was room, there was a piece of clothing hanging from something. You stepped inside the room, and you were shrouded in a forest of fabric.

Jin chuckled, and stepped into the room behind you. He walked over to a large box that was placed on a rickety table, hidden under other clothes. He opened the box up and started rummaging through the contents.

You peeked at the box over his shoulder, and saw that it was full of various pairs of jean shorts. Your heart sank when you saw how many sizes and styles there were.

They have to be prepared to give clothes to anybody they kidnap.

You looked up at Jin, and thought about how he had cheered you up about Yoongi and Hoseok. You thought about how he had shared the food with you, and talked with you to keep your mind off things.

I can't forget what part he has in all of this.

"Will these work?" Jin said, tossing you a pair of shorts over his shoulder. You caught them with ease.

You held them up to your waist, trying to check the size. You were satisfied when they reached all the way around the sides of your hips. They looked like they were longer than the ones you were wearing, too.

"Yes, thank you Jin," you said, still holding the shorts. "These will work perfectly."

"Did you want another shirt, too? I'm sure I can find you one in all of this mess," Jin said, motioning to the rest of the room.

"No thanks," you said, wrinkling your nose. "This one is comfortable."

"Suit yourself," Jin said, making his way towards the door. "I'll step out into the hallway so that you can change. You can put the other shorts in the box, since you haven't been wearing them all that long."

You nodded your head to him, and turned around. You waited until you heard the doorknob click shut behind him. As soon as you were sure he was gone, you stripped yourself of your shorts and donned the new pair that Jin had given you.

At least this pair can completely cover my butt.

You tossed the old shorts off into some random corner in the room. You didn't really care where they landed, you wanted them to be gone and out of your life.

You made your way through all of the clothes, and you found your way to the door. You didn't want to leave the room, you were still entranced by all of the colors and patterns hanging about the wall.

You opened the door, and stepped out in the hallway. You turned your head, and saw that Jin was leaned up against the wall on the opposite side of the hallway. He wasn't standing alone, either.

Jungkook was now awake, and urgently whispering something to Jin. When you closed the door behind you, they both paused and turned to look at you. You awkwardly backed down the hallway towards the main room, deciding not to bother them.

I don't need to hear anything that might get me in trouble.

As soon as you were out of earshot, they turned back towards each other, and started whispering again. Whatever they were talking about, they didn't look happy about it. You swore that you could hear them say your name once or twice.

You walked through the opening into the main room, and you saw Namjoon sitting on one of the couches. His eyes quickly flashed towards you, and then you realized that there were two people sitting across from him on the other couch.

One of the boys sitting across from Namjoon turned around, and then tapped on the shoulder of the other one. He also turned around, and soon both of them were staring at you. You felt uncomfortable, because you could see their eyes traveling up and down your body.

I'm glad that Jin got me new shorts.

One of them had dyed blond hair, and you could see the dark roots underneath. You thought it looked good on him. He was staring very intensely at you, and you didn't like the dark look he had in his eyes.

The man sitting next to him was much scarier looking, and you could tell that he was taller, too. He was still looking at you, but not with the same intensity as the blond one.

"(Y/N)," you heard Namjoon call to you, which grabbed our attention. "How nice of you to join us. We were just talking about you."

He was smiling at you, but you could hear how much he was straining his voice. He had never called you by name. Something was making him very uncomfortable. Was it the two people that were seated just across from him? Why were they here anyway?

Something's wrong.

"Why don't you come take a seat?" Namjoon said, drawing you out of your thoughts. You nodded to him, and made your way over to the couch where he was sitting. You weren't about to sit between the two other boys on the couch.

You sat down next to Namjoon, and he immediately put his arm around you, pulling you closer to him. A part of you didn't mind that his arm was around you, it made you feel safer. The men sitting across from you didn't exactly come across as good people.

"(Y/N), I'd like you to meet our friends, Mark and Yugyeom," Namjoon said, motioning to the boys on the couch across from you. They politely waved and smiled at you, which surprised you. You smiled back, not wanting to seem rude.

"They're going to be escorting you through Daegu."