Author's Ending Note

Hello, everyone! I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read 'Danger'! As my first work on Wattpad, I didn't think it would be very popular, but I was wrong. I can't believe that you all enjoyed this as much as you did! I was genuinely surprised to see that 'Danger' was in the top 1000 more than a few times. I'm really glad that you enjoy my writing. It has given me an unbelievably huge confidence boost just seeing how far I've come in so little time, all thanks to you guys!

Whenever one of you comments on one of the chapters, I usually get an email that shows me your comment. I'm not going to lie, I love reading them. There is not a single comment on this that I have not already seen. Some of them have me laughing so hard that I'm in tears, while others have me blushing and smiling like the dork I am.

I have loved writing 'Danger'. This has helped me to get my life back on track, and it's amazing to me that you guys enjoy what I have written. As much as I would like to keep it going, 'Danger' is now over, and we must move forward.

I am sorry to say, but as much as I enjoy writing, schoolwork is important too. I don't enjoy making you wait weeks, or even months before I can upload a new chapter. It isn't fair for me to make you wait so long. So, I have decided to wait.

I will be taking a short hiatus, and I will not return until after January of next year.

I want to give you an even better storyline. I can't do that while I'm wasting away underneath schoolwork, which I learned the hard way while writing the endings. So, I will be taking some time away from posting, and I'll write when I can.

But once again, thank you all so much for your support. It is amazing that I was able to get so far, and it is all thanks to you!

Your Friend,
            Delaney ☺️