Chapter 9 - (1.5K Words)

You tried to pull away from Hoseok, but he was too strong for you. Instead, he only pulled you closer, and wrapped his other arm around your waist. You were glad he didn't try going any lower on you.

"So I guess it's just you and me," Hoseok said, giving you a cheeky smile. You looked away from him, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing you. He chuckled, and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You pushed him away as hard as you could, and he gave you a hurt look.

"You don't need to be so cold, (Y/N)," he said, releasing your hands and stepping away. "You might end up regretting it later. After all, I'm a fairly nice guy."

You rolled your eyes at him, trying to hide the light pink blush playing at your cheeks. You quickly turned away from him so you could hide yourself, and looked around the room at the other boys. Everybody already seemed to be doing their own thing.

Namjoon and Jimin were already sprawled out on two of the smaller couches. The blankets were draped lazily across their bodies, and you could already hear one of them snoring. You could see that Namjoon's mouth was wide open, and you had to hold back your laughter. Jimin's arms and legs were poking out at weird angles, which couldn't have been comfortable at all.

Where's Jungkook at? I thought he was taking the first watch.

You heard a weird metal clanking sound, and you turned around to see Hoseok, pulling a bed out of the big couch. He plopped down on the edge of the mattress, and patted the spot next to him, giving you a suggestive look. You swallowed and bit your cheek, trying to hide the slight blush you still had.

"Shouldn't we get to sleep?" He asked, giving you a cheeky smile. "After all, it's fairly late. And you're going to have to sleep, you'll need your strength for tomorrow."

"I'd rather not share a bed with you," you said, lowering your gaze to your feet, trying to hide the slight blush you were wearing.

"What's wrong? Never slept with a guy before?" He asked you, a smirk playing at his lips. You wanted to punch him square in the jaw just for that comment.

You were about to spit back a nasty reply at him, but you figured it wasn't worth it. You hadn't even thought about what words were going to come out of your mouth. Whatever you were going to say was about to make it worse. A one-worded answer was all you needed.

"No," you blankly stated.

"Really?" Hoseok asked, genuinely surprised. "A girl like you has never been with a guy like this before?"

You were taken aback by the kind words he was saying. All of your anger dissipated. This isn't how captors normally treat their prisoners, is it? Nobody was ever this nice to you, unless they wanted something in return.

"So why don't you come lay down with me?" He asked, shaking you from your thoughts. "I promise I won't do anything."

I think I can trust him, he's being really sincere...

You cautiously stepped forward, and Hoseok gave you a warm, confident smile. You came to sit on the edge of the bed, and then worked your way underneath the little blanket that was covering the mattress. You rested your head carefully on the pillow, and you moved so that you were comfortable.

"You won't hog the covers, will you?" You asked. Hoseok didn't answer. You turned around, and instantly covered your eyes with your hand.

His shirt was over his head, and you could see his back muscles. His jeans were already discarded, and laying on the floor not too far away. He was standing with his back to you, in only his blue boxers.